Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 195 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Nathalie, can you find out for me if Andy roddick is gay? :p and Jan mike gambill too :lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Monique said:
Nat, I'm surprised you included Pam among the greatest you played, I thought, from your board exchanges with her, you guys were not friendly with each other...;)
Monique :kiss: Pam and I are not friends. She is a board member at le Hall of Fame and quelle surprise the following year Pam is inducted into the Hall of Fame so even though I do not like Pam, she is a Hall of Famer. And I lead our head to heads 5-2!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Dawn Marie said:
Nathalie, you're were a pretty good player over the years, but I just want to know, why is that your butt looked like it stunk underneath your skirt when you played tennis? Your skirts appeared like they barely covered up your ass?

You had a nice GRASS game but not a great ASS game. Those skirts looked ugly and they made your booty look stinky.

What outfit would you consider wearing now? What outfit that is out in 2003 would help your figure not look like you have or had a nasty butt?

Thanks in advance Nat.:)
Bonjour Dawn :fiery: My derriere was the envy of the tour, some say Serena has le best derriere, but most of the tour's butch lesbians from the 1970's still say mine is the best!

If you come down to my local club de tennis you will see me wearing Serena's catsuit. Not just the same design, but the actuelle catsuit worn by Serena! Let's just say it is the talk of le club's male pensioners...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
hingis-seles said:
Nathalie, why don't you re-visit Wimbledon 1992, where Monica Seles defeated you 6-1, 6-3 on her worst surface despite you attempts to break her concentration by complaining about her grunting. Why did you do that and do you regret that now?
I must admit this, this is difficile for me, but I complained about her grunts to try to win. It was my only hope. I get all le bad publicite here, but in the next round le legende Martina Navratilova did the same to Monica! Of course when Monica returns to le tour in 1995, Martina is the first to make a show of loving Monica! She is 2 faced, but Nathalie is cast as le bitch! :fiery:

hingis-seles said:
Also, how's Martina Hingis the "genius" doing as you once called her. Why on earth does she call you "professor" since you were nothing more than "a side show" on the WTA Tour.
A side-show? :fiery: Consider - Who reached a Slam finale more recently - Monica ou moi? Also, I retired being seeded at le World Championships, Monica will not make them this year. Who was numero 3 more recently - Monica ou moi? Maybe you should ask yourself who is the real side show on le tour!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
how does it feel to be a one day fly?

·
Premium Member
37,248 Posts
alextreiber03 said:
Okay this is enough you are not Nathalie Tauziat. It isn't le Wimbledon finale its le finale de Wimbledon LEARN FRENCH YOU FUCKING PHONY
and you learn a sense of humour, you imbécile.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Nathalie,

How do you feel about getting a lot of attention from your looks and not for your game?. Don't you think it is unfair for girls like Kournikova or Dokic, who need to win matches in order to get some recognition?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
go Beat!

Nathalie,

I saw you this year at Strasbourg, when I was sat near your commentary box, and also at Roland Garros, and you were wearing the same outfit both times. Did you get changed in between?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nathalie_Tauziat said:
Of course when Monica returns to le tour in 1995, Martina is the first to make a show of loving Monica! She is 2 faced, but Nathalie is cast as le bitch! :fiery:
Dear Nathalie,

"Le bitch?" Why do you exclusively use the masculine definite article? Should I read something into this?

What impressions do you have of Mauresmo? From the big "Out" magazine article I get the impression she would be a willing student to a "professor" such as yourself. What could you do for her game? How do you rate her in terms of serve, groundstrokes, movement, appearance in the shower room, volleys and court sense? Does she have the right attitude for a top French player, or is she too nice?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Beat said:
and you learn a sense of humour, you imbécile.
Merci Beat :kiss: I am just trying to bring some fun to le pleut delay!

Gandalf - I admit I struggled with le constant glare of le press de Francais. I was voted France's 2nd sexiest woman in 1997 behind only Caroline Dhenin. This is the reason why I did not make the top ten until 1998 but I won titles and got to le Wimbledon finale. Anna needs to win matches soon or she will get no publicity :eek:

JonBcn - Jon I am a French woman. Of course I never changed in between. In 1993 I wore the same tennis shirt and skirt from Hilton Head to Quebec City. I won the Quebec City event when my opponent had to retire in the finale when she fainted from les fumes!

Samantha l - Read nothing into the masculine article sir, sil vous plait

Amelie is blessed with naturelle talente! Groundstrokes, movement all perfecte. But, Samantha you have hit le nail on le head! Amelie is too nice. Until 1998 I was top twenty solide player, but then I had to make some changes. Grand Slam Cup I beat Lindsay....let's just say it was I who made sure there were no tampons left in le machine! 1999 Eastbourne I beat Anna......let's just say that water I handed her before the match was laced with some of her national drink! And in 2000 I beat Arantxa at US Open.....let's just say that bout of food poisoning was no accidente! Amelie has to get nasty.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Why you no answer my question.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
dava_russianrule said:
Why you no answer my question.
I did in post 10 Monsieur Dava :)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Merci moimoiselle,

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Nathalie, in votre expert opinion, what is le feeling that one gets after taking un set off Steffi? Use your imagination si you must. :lick:

And what technique-hypnotique did you use to confuse Natalia Zvereva in '98 causing her to become farfelu and choke? :(

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
alextreiber03 said:
Okay this is enough you are not Nathalie Tauziat. It isn't le Wimbledon finale its le finale de Wimbledon LEARN FRENCH YOU FUCKING PHONY
No it's actually LA finale de Wimbledon, so get your facts right before bitching ;)

Nathalie, what the hell happened to your French though? :D Also are you still dating that guy?? Forgot his name, all i know is he's from the Basque country..

And are you sure you never had a lesbian er intercourse? Come on, tell your fans at least, don't be shy :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Dahveed said:
Nathalie, what the hell happened to your French though? :D
Dahveed :kiss: Like you I am une Frenchy dans le Royaume-Uni! After my legendaire run to la finale de Wimbledon I was adopted as Britain's sweetheart. I still get mobbed here as badly as I would in any rue dans France!

Dahveed said:
Also are you still dating that guy?? Forgot his name, all i know is he's from the Basque country..
Don't mention Enrique Iglesias to me :fiery: He promised he would leave Anna for me but :fiery:

Dahveed said:
And are you sure you never had a lesbian er intercourse? Come on, tell your fans at least, don't be shy :)
Well not intentionally but in Birmingham 1985 I was at the players party where I was given a cocktail by Billie Jean King. The next day I woke in Billie's bed naked surrounded by Billie, Martina, Pam, Wendy T, Virginie Wade and Renee Richards. What happened that night I will never know.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Natalie quel plaisir! I've always thought you were the rare athlete who combined the grace of a rhino and the speed of a wart hog!
I saw you play a few times and you certainly had a hypnotic effect on your audience! (everyone fell asleep)
But tell me: why always so surly-looking? Was that your intimidating game face? Does playing tennis put you in a bad mood? Do you ever smile?

41 - 60 of 195 Posts