Tennis Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
Mademoiselle Froggy,

The last time I asked you anything was Wimbledon 1996. I asked for your autograph. Okay, so you’d just lost to Steffi for the 20th+ time, but I don’t think there’s any excuse for taking my pencil and poking me in the eye with it. :mad:

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
Nathalie TauziRat! Welcome back! Oh how we have missed your beautiful posts and pictures of your delightful headbands.

Is it true you and Pam plan (PamPlan) are hoping to produce as many kiddies as possible, then race them and live off the bettings?

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Nathalie_Tauziat said:
Ah, vertigo, so true. No one wears les marquees as skirts anymore like moi. No one wears les headbands because they know they could not pull it off like moi, so why try et compete?

You fell asleep during une match I was in? Sounds like tu were on some tres heavy medicatione!
Nathalie ma belle! Quel plaisir te retrouver sur wtaworld. Where 'ave you been all zis time? certainement pas making babies encore!!!!

I was wondering: 'ave you been coaching Mareeeeeee 'ow to lose major finals? She seems to be terriblement good at it now. Per'aps you could teach 'er to speak French at ze same time, non? Also, are you responsable for ze disappearance of Sandrine? I 'eard a rumeur zat you cut off 'er pony tail and zis is why she refuses to play in public. Zere is also a rumeur -très vicieux, so vicieux, in fact, zat I sink it may be La Halard who started it - zat you frightened Tati Golovin so much wiz your cries of "allez" during ze Fed Coupe finales zat she lost 'er form complètement - et she was not even on ze court.

Please, reveal all about ze state of ze French women's tennis! I 'ave made un big effort to write in French 'ere, so I 'ope you will reply.

Reactions: silverwhite

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
venus_rulez said:
Nathalie!!!! I have missed you!!!! I even started a thread a few days ago looking for you. What is it like being a mother and are you worried that some people might think that you copied Pam since I think she had her baby first. Anyway good talking to you.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Le Nathalie,

I was ulso wonderine if you ever took le time to watch 'Allo 'Allo?

We used to get it over 'ere in England in le 80s - when you learned your fashionne sense.

Good mewning!

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Bonjour Nathalie! Is it true that all the boys on the ATP used to picture you when they were...errr...pleasuring themselves? Because I heard that it was Andrea Temesvari and then Anna Kournikova. It was never you. Please clarify this for me.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,796 Posts
Andy T said:
Nathalie ma belle! Quel plaisir te retrouver sur wtaworld. Where 'ave you been all zis time? certainement pas making babies encore!!!!

I was wondering: 'ave you been coaching Mareeeeeee 'ow to lose major finals? She seems to be terriblement good at it now. Per'aps you could teach 'er to speak French at ze same time, non? Also, are you responsable for ze disappearance of Sandrine? I 'eard a rumeur zat you cut off 'er pony tail and zis is why she refuses to play in public. Zere is also a rumeur -très vicieux, so vicieux, in fact, zat I sink it may be La Halard who started it - zat you frightened Tati Golovin so much wiz your cries of "allez" during ze Fed Coupe finales zat she lost 'er form complètement - et she was not even on ze court.

Please, reveal all about ze state of ze French women's tennis! I 'ave made un big effort to write in French 'ere, so I 'ope you will reply.
:haha:

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Bonjour Nathalie! Please make a comeback. The tour needs some beauty to return to it! :kiss:

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
Nathalie, i didn't know you had un enfant! :eek: Where's le mari then? He abandoned you? I was wondering if you were still planning to be capitaine de l'équipe of France de Fed Cup?

Welcome back to le board :)

181 - 195 of 195 Posts