Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C'est le off season, so again - Ask Nathalie Tauziat anything!!

Bonjour fans! :kiss:

As it is raining in Nouveau York I thought I would come and entertain all the young Nathalie fans :) My career covered 3 decades and I was the third best player in le monde. I witnessed everything on the tour - sex, drugs, cat fights, eating disorders, parents from hell, cheating, racism and Amanda Coetzer hit a winner! :eek:

I beat all the greats - Justine, Arantxa, Serena, Venus, Pam, Serena, Tracy, Serena, Jana, Venus and Serena

So feel free to ask anything and I will give you all le dirt! It has to be better than watch people under umbrellas dans le pleut!!
Au Revior :kiss:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Nathalie, ou est la sal de banne?

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Funny how you try and speak french but you really don't know.

Heres what I've got to say to you....

Tu es tressssssssssssssssss stupide!

Reactions: CharlDa

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nat,

If the Williams girls are still refusing to play because I'm a tyrant injured and Jen doesn't like me and Lindsay prefers her mother to me and Alex is shit and Chanda doesn't seem to care and Meghann is sharing recipes with Dani and Maria Sharapova still won't play WTT with me, would you consider playing Fed Cup for me?

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
seeing Nat the so called ture "nat" hasn't replied, here is a question for her.

i believe in 2000 or 2001 us said after getting killed by venus "although it was 3 sets" that Venus was like a box of chocolates, u never know what ur gonna get.

seeing serena has clearly passed up venus, who is more like a box of chocolates to you now? serena o venus?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Peter M said:
Hey Nat!

Of all your victories over Monica and Steffi, which one is your favorite and why?
My favourite victoire over Steffi was Birmingham 1999! Our match was cancelled due to rain, but Steffi said to me before she was going to retire injured anyway so technically it was my premiere win over Graf!

Dava :kiss: - It is in the bathroom (je pense! :eek:)

Lindsayfan - I had to speak le truth! I also needed les francs :eek:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
SerenaSlam said:
seeing Nat the so called ture "nat" hasn't replied, here is a question for her.

i believe in 2000 or 2001 us said after getting killed by venus "although it was 3 sets" that Venus was like a box of chocolates, u never know what ur gonna get.

seeing serena has clearly passed up venus, who is more like a box of chocolates to you now? serena o venus?
SerenaSlam, I would say Venus. Venus is such a good player but so many injuries recently especially during le Wimbledon where she got to le finale, like I did in 98! Serena is a favourite for every match she plays but Venus is un petit vulernable. Of course when they both began to dominate, they took their losses to moi with dignity!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DA BACKHAND said:
Thanks for answering my question Nath :kiss:
I was running away from this question Da Backhand, because my favourite memoire is now of course my legendaire run to le Wimbledon finale!! I had to beat greats like Sam Smith and Saori Obata to get there, it was truly the greatest moment in French sport of 1998. Some say France winning the World Cup in France is better :haha: We know le correct answer Da Backhand non? :)

Reactions: Hurley

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
billie_jean_king said:
Nat,

If the Williams girls are still refusing to play because I'm a tyrant injured and Jen doesn't like me and Lindsay prefers her mother to me and Alex is shit and Chanda doesn't seem to care and Meghann is sharing recipes with Dani and Maria Sharapova still won't play WTT with me, would you consider playing Fed Cup for me?
Billie you had your chance in 1998 when after my legendaire run to le Wimbledon finale, the American publique were begging me to defect! I told you then Billie do not come crying to me when they all turn on you. You could still get Martina and le Giraffe together non?

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Okay this is enough you are not Nathalie Tauziat. It isn't le Wimbledon finale its le finale de Wimbledon LEARN FRENCH YOU FUCKING PHONY

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alextreiber03 said:
Okay this is enough you are not Nathalie Tauziat.
You just realised that now :eek:

Reactions: auntie janie

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Monsters said:
you see anyone on tour taking up serve-and-volley style?
and will you be playing French next yr?
Monsters :kiss:

I would love to play at Stade Roland Garros again! If I did come back I would want a partner in doubles and mixed who was solid and give me a chance to win. Therefore I can announce my partners will be Alexandra Stevenson and Andrew Ilie!

Serve and volley? I have great hopes for Anna Pistolesi.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts