Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And to start us off, here are a few from the US Open last year:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I believe you mean, "Do you know the way to San Jose", if you were trying to quote the song ;)

Number two :hearts::hearts: I do believe we had a lengthy conversation about that smoldering look last year. You're probably glad you missed that ;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TennisHack said:
I believe you mean, "Do you know the way to San Jose", if you were trying to quote the song ;)

Number two :hearts::hearts: I do believe we had a lengthy conversation about that smoldering look last year. You're probably glad you missed that ;)
As I believe I mentioned some time over on atpworld, music was never my strong suit... ;) Come to think of it, someone once used my misquote on TV when referring to the song, so blame them. Seriously.

He's certainly smouldering, but I wonder what at exactly.

·
Registered
444 Posts
lol @ that second pic!
This could actually go in the EEK!-thread on the men's forum ;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
oops I forgot this *is* the men's forum.. :eek:
(damn me for opening a zillion windows at the same time)

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Hendouble said:
As I believe I mentioned some time over on atpworld, music was never my strong suit... ;) Come to think of it, someone once used my misquote on TV when referring to the song, so blame them. Seriously.

He's certainly smouldering, but I wonder what at exactly.
LOL!!

If I'm right, that picture is from his second round match at the US Open, after he dyed his hair to a more believable color. That's his game face -- nice, huh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts