Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
morningglory said:
:rolleyes:
the troublemaker on this board, aren't you?
He is probably right though, when Williams fans, who love not only their faves but the game itself too, have to cheer for either Justine or Maria :lol: that must be really sad :)

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
borisy said:
What's so difficult about it? I'm passing my stool just fine thanks, I mean you are here on the board posting, right?

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
I am honered to have been quoted. Thanks. :hearts:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I can hear crickets. LOL
But seriously, nothing surprises me about their actions nowadays, except when they actually decide to play a tournament. :tape:

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
How many gave borisy a bad rep for starting a flame thread? You don't have WS fan to do so, if you did. :devil:

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
borisy said:
The reason i started watching and playing tennis was because of serena, it's really difficult now when she doen't paly, and when she does play doesn't play well. It gets harder and harder to be a fan, but i will always stick by her no matter what. Sometimes I wonder how long I could be a serena fan if she continues not to play, and not play well, but i remember all the matches i watched and stayed up late, the felling I get when she plays, my heart beats fast and I start sweating, i have never felt like that watching any other player, and i never will. I will alway be one of the biggest serena fans no matter what happens! :) :worship:

·
Premium Member
19,802 Posts
Denise4925 said:
How many gave borisy a bad rep for starting a flame thread? You don't have WS fan to do so, if you did. :devil:
Dammit, I keep getting the you must spread some rep around before giving it to borisy again. :fiery: :tape: :lol: I bad rep the flamer quite often.

·
Super Moderator
52,833 Posts
not all WS fans are solely WS fans.

so we do have backups until the girls return :)

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
random fan said:
He is probably right though, when Williams fans, who love not only their faves but the game itself too, have to cheer for either Justine or Maria :lol: that must be really sad :)
Who says we do? ;) :angel:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
vettipooh said:
Who says we do? ;) :angel:
It is just I read somewhere that King and Diesel will cheer for Masha tommorow *drops dead* The lesser of two evils politics or something likethat :lol:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.