·
Registered
10,080 Posts
no idea who this gurl is, tragic.

·
Registered
13,049 Posts
Why do straight men think Ula is sexy? I rather sleep with a raccoon

:confused: I am not straight though ... I am bi :eek:h: She's a very attractive woman, both subjectively & objectively (these are too distinct things for me).

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
Genie is one of the hottest tennis player i've ever seen. Don't even compare Genie and Radwanska.. Genie is a natural beauty. She didn't need a plastic surgery.
Genie is like Schrodinger's cat here- famous only because of her looks, and at the same time, not atractive all. That's haters mind.

Oh, by the way- person you speak to is for some reason obsessed with Genie (thats why he brings her in unrelated thread)... No bother to reply to him...

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
:confused: I am not straight though ... I am bi :eek:h: She's a very attractive woman, both subjectively & objectively (these are too distinct things for me).
First photo is heavily photoshopped, and she's nothing special anyway... Im not telling she's ugly, or even "avarage" ("avarage" woman in euroatlantic civilisation is 160-164 cm, 35 years old and 10-20 kilo overweight, depending on a country- worth to keep that in mind next time someone says someones is "below avarage"), but certainly ain't no stunning beauty... Shes certainly not- and never was- popular because of her looks.

·
Registered
38,322 Posts
Urszula is way better looking than Basichard.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Urszula and Eugenie are BOTH pretty and good-looking and could BOTH hand our asses to us in tennis, let's not be bitchy kuntz, 'kay?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts