Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
yea id like to know more about what kind of Schedule your gonna play and stuff like that, please keep us updated.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Good luck.:)

Reactions: Maryamator

·
Registered
14,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
14,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok erm 1 thing if anyone can help me with my schedule... pm me.. ill give u my email:) im not so good in ww.itftennis.com :(

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Aww :hug: It's a fantastic decision that you made there :wavey: Heheh be sure we'll support you ;)

Try to start with a surface you feel confortable. It's important to feel confident.

·
Registered
14,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pla said:
Aww :hug: It's a fantastic decision that you made there :wavey: Heheh be sure we'll support you ;)

Try to start with a surface you feel confortable. It's important to feel confident.
yes, im starting on hard:) my faivorite surface lol i think im going to have to play the qualies but hehe its ok i need to build my experience anyway:) and confidence too!

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
the_maryamator said:
yes, im starting on hard:) my faivorite surface lol i think im going to have to play the qualies but hehe its ok i need to build my experience anyway:) and confidence too!
Keep us updated pls, you know where ;)

·
Registered
12,334 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
:eek: Good luck :yeah:

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
That's great! How exciting! You are a Junior? Can you start a thread for each event you play with your updates?

·
Registered
12,053 Posts
I'll play mixed with you :lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts