Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forza Sara :worship:

It's good to see her winning again.

She should now focus on playing big clay ITFs, rebuild her ranking, heal all injuries and coming back strong in 2020.

With current state of WTA she can still have amazing clay season with few titles.

Reactions: posthuman

·
Registered
16,033 Posts
Yeah just stop hitting dfs and go for puff serves

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
I think without Puerto and the cancer pills her career is now limited to accidental wins in Bogota. Her tennis has gotten so much worse over the years.

Please, stop embarassing yourself. Just like meldonium, there is no proven benefit of letrozole. It is banned on a hypothetic basis. Neither meldonium nor letrozole are the cause of Sharapova's and Errani's falls. I don't get why people keep insisting.

·
Premium Member
62,887 Posts
Congrats Sara :)

·
Registered
12,499 Posts
Please, stop embarassing yourself. Just like meldonium, there is no proven benefit of letrozole. It is banned on a hypothetic basis. Neither meldonium nor letrozole are the cause of Sharapova's and Errani's falls. I don't get why people keep insisting.
Awww, so they were gulping pills because they tasted good? -they must have been long sought after and finally framed for the first misstep they made.

And you stop embarassing yourself, if the pills did nothing, they wouldn't be taking them.

·
Registered
21,364 Posts
Awww, so they were gulping pills because they tasted good? -they must have been long sought after and finally framed for the first misstep they made.

And you stop embarassing yourself, if the pills did nothing, they wouldn't be taking them.
Maria was taking the pills because she had a heart condition and diabetes.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Forza Sara :worship:

It's good to see her winning again.

She should now focus on playing big clay ITFs, rebuild her ranking, heal all injuries and coming back strong in 2020.

With current state of WTA she can still have amazing clay season with few titles.
Injuries? What injuries?

Errani has never been so healthy and in great phisycal shape as from her comeback, after 8 months of continuous training in Spain by the Lozano Academy.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Errani Lives!!!
Sara has now blasted thru the 300 barrier and is now live ranked at #285. She has moved up 81 positions in this event.
And yes -- she should continue to play in as many ITF Clay events as she can.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
please stop comparing those two cases. Sharapova's meldonium use was methodical, with huge doses, very much match-oriented (as proven by the documents she herself released), and spanned for decade. Whether or not you believe Errani's explanation, she took it just ONCE, and the amount was minimal. There is NOTHING similar with Sharapova's case.

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Ugh, I can only hope this tournament is a fluke. I would really hate it if she found a new "spice" for her tortellini to replace the old one. :help:

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts