Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the end of the season there will now be an ITF Championships.
The top 6 with the highest rank at the end of the season are entered automatically, the remaining players will have to qualify for the other 2 spots.

Please note, these ranks will NOT determine seedings for ITF events the official ttt ranks do that. These ranks only show the best of the ITF players out there, and which will play the ITF Championships. Thankyou.

ITF system points used.
You can play an unlimited amount of ITF, as long as you lost your 1st match on the main tour that week, or you have been given a wild card.

Code:
[size=3]
[b][u]Rankings[/b] After Bromma[/u]

[u]No[/u] [u]Prev[/u]  [u]Player[/u]            [u]Nation[/u]   [u]Points[/u]   [u]Tour[/u]

1. [1]   Ryan15            (CAN)      107     9
2. [2]   Dokicfan          (AUS)      84      4
3. [10]  ASV               (ISR)      81      5
4. [3]   AlexSydney        (AUS)      75      9 
5. [6]   Polishprodigy     (POL)      73      11
6. [8]   Joseosu19         (USA)      72      6
-----------------------------------------------
7. [4]   Ajrob             (ESP)      70      4
8. [5]   Mikey             (ISR)      67      3 
8. [9]   Elektra           (GBR)      67      9
10.[7]   Chrispy           (USA)      64      6
11.[11]  VSfan1            (USA)      57      7
12.[12]  Steven            (CAN)      49      3
13.[13]  Paul              (GBR)      45      3
14.[14]  Petosp            (VEN)      32      2
15.[15]  DannyLovesMonica  (CAN)      32      4
15.[15]  Babsifan          (AUT)      32      4
17.[21]  Kournikovafan13   (USA)      31      3
18.[17]  Leena             (RUS)      30      4
19.[18]  Kkovafan          (ESP)      29      3
20.[19]  Wongqks           (HKG)      18      2
21.[20]  Scotso            (CAN)      17      3
22.[22]  Alberto           (ESP)      11      1
22.[22]  ILT               (GBR)      11      1
[/size]

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rankings Update:

At the top, Ryan added to his lead and is now 35 points ahead of the #6 ranked player, a full tournament and a half worth of points. With his win in Bromma, ASV slices his ranking, moving up 7 places to #3, where he looks to challenge #2 DokicFan, who is now only ahead by 3 points.

Joseosu19 also entered the top 6, though he holds only a slight lead over #7 ranked Ajrob and co-#8 ranked Mikey and Elektra. This week also marked a Ajrob and Mikey's farwell to the top 6.

Further down, Kournikovafan13 also earned a few ranking places. With his final at Bromma, the American jumped up 4 places.

Movers of the Week:

Top Riser: ASV, Up 7 places to a career high #3 on the ITF rankings, cutting his ranking by a full 70%.

Honorable Mention: Joseosu19, up 2 places to his career high at #6, shedding 25% of his old ranking.

Top Faller: Mikey, falling 3 spaces to #8, he falls out of the top 6 for the first time in weeks, picking up an addition 60% of his ranking.

(Dis)Honorable Mention: Chrispy, who hasn't been seen in quite some time on the ITF circuit, falls 3 places to #10, gaining an addition 43% of his original ranking.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me know if you guys like the ranking analysis :)

If you do, I'll try and do it for future rankings :)

·
Banned
26 Posts
I like them, but you didn't mention my friend, Leena.

You should have said that she's too good for shitty ITF.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you play or are at the top of the rankings list, you might actually get mentioned :p

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
paul_masterton said:
lol!

What is the limit for the number of events you can play? is it 30?
The limit is 60 tournaments per year :)

When you play that many, we will cut you off, I swear.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
New Rule:

forgot to mention this, but anyone qualifying for the main tour masters. may not play the itf masters :)

sorry mikey ;)
sorry james ;)

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
and remember that:

the #1 at the end of the season on ITF ranks, get a TTT Championships spot ;)

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
anabel said:
and remember that:

the #1 at the end of the season on ITF ranks, get a TTT Championships spot ;)

And play Alx first round? NO thanks.;):p Or will it be round robin like the WTA is doing?

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
It has always been a round robin, since the start of TTT. In fact the WTA copied us. ;)

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Maybe not.

The #1 ITF will play the #8 TTT, for a spot in one of the round robins.

·
Registered
15,969 Posts
Lol, god knows how I am in the top 5 lol nevermind the top 6 hehe. I am winless in ITF lol but I guess entering all those tournaments really helps my ranking ;)

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anabel said:
Maybe not.

The #1 ITF will play the #8 TTT, for a spot in one of the round robins.
Let's say the ITF player wins.

Because the ITF #1 is now playing the TTT Championships, is he/she still allowed to play the ITF Championships? Based on the other stuff said in this thread, I assume the answer would be no. In addition, would that mean that the TTT #8 would be allowed to play the ITF Championships as the #1 seed?

Basically, if the ITF #1 beats the TTT #8, would they switch places - the ITF #1 becomes the TTT #8 and vice versa?

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
The ITF ranks is not something envolved to the TTT.
The ITF championships will be considerated as an "exhibition" as it wont count for the TTT rankings. So the ITF #1 can play the ITF championships and the TTT championships, as there is not relation between these two events.

The 9th place in the TTT Championships for the #1 on the ITF list, is just an award for the ITF players, and an icentive for the players to play the ITF events.

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
anabel said:
The ITF ranks is not something envolved to the TTT.
The ITF championships will be considerated as an "exhibition" as it wont count for the TTT rankings. So the ITF #1 can play the ITF championships and the TTT championships, as there is not relation between these two events.

The 9th place in the TTT Championships for the #1 on the ITF list, is just an award for the ITF players, and an icentive for the players to play the ITF events.
Forget what i said :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts