(2)Marie Eve Pelletier (Bye)

:) No doubles!
:) Deadline to send points: Tuesday 16, 3pm European Time
:) Good Luck!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,630 Posts
2nd seed :D

I always wonders why are there no doubles in those tourneys? They should be like in singles, they could give great points to move up a bit in the rankings...cause you can be good in doubles and bad in singles...but not in this game since you need to have a good rank to be in the tourneys where there are doubles...

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
IMPORTANT,
Please remover MJ Martinez from the draw. She retired and she didn`t commit to this event .

·
Registered
16,654 Posts
Jakub said:
IMPORTANT,
Please remover MJ Martinez from the draw. She retired and she didn`t commit to this event .

sonfo told me that he will continues playing, he hasn´t committ but last night he asked me for a WC into the ITF

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
ok Alberto ;)

but remove Molik then :p she is retired, i forgot to cross her out in commitments lists, sorry.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
cdpoulin1 said:
2nd seed :D

I always wonders why are there no doubles in those tourneys? They should be like in singles, they could give great points to move up a bit in the rankings...cause you can be good in doubles and bad in singles...but not in this game since you need to have a good rank to be in the tourneys where there are doubles...
In my opinion,there is absolutely nothing to win in a 50K:35 points at best(+ bonus) when we can win more than 195 points in Shangai :eek:
Yes,there are less rounds, but also less bonus points.
Look at the points of top players and you will see that 35 points are really nothing.
Better to try the qualies of the best tournaments:there almost never more than 1 or 2 rounds(only 1 in Shangai this week)

And I have to add that a GS finalist (who has beaten so great opponents :fiery: ;) ) should never play here :)

·
35,630 Posts
But I ahve to say that the Grand Slma finalist i still ranked 63 in the comittment list and that list needed to be done before The Us Open even ended...Who knew I would get that far?

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
cdpoulin1 said:
But I ahve to say that the Grand Slma finalist i still ranked 63 in the comittment list and that list needed to be done before The Us Open even ended...Who knew I would get that far?
I have already written that you can always ask for a WC. ;)

·
35,630 Posts
Ill ask for a WC in the next toruny..this surely will be my last ITF :sad:

Well it lasted a big month :p

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
How come results take forever in the ITF tournaments?!?!?

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ITF Columbus 50K.

1ST ROUND:

Magdalena Maleeva def Samantha Stosur 6-1, 0-6, 6-4

WC Dally Randriantefy def Bruna Colosio 5-7, 7-5, 7-6(10)

Kimiko Date def (3)Bianka Lamade 1-6, 6-3, 6-3

Melanie Marois def (4)Evelyn van Hyfte 7-6(4), 7-5

Silvia Farina Elia def Jane O´Donogue 1-6, 7-6(0), 6-2

Laura Granville def Ana Lenna Gronefeld 1-6, 7-6(2), 6-2

:) Congrats all the winners!!
:) Tomorrow Quarters!!

·
24,118 Posts
SILVIA WINS HER FIRST MATCH!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts