Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Tereza :sad: :sobbing: Frankly its a wonder how she ever could be rank #55 in the world. :crying: Couldn't see this, but she surely must've cried after these wasted matchpoints. :hug:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Tereza :sad: :sobbing: Frankly its a wonder how she ever could be rank #55 in the world. :crying: Couldn't see this, but she surely must've cried after these wasted matchpoints. :hug:
With her ball-striking skills, it's more like, how has she spent all these years since ranked outside the top 100 and even 200. Just a total headcase.

It wasn't just the Wimbledon R4, she won the Limoges 125K that year as well and was a pretty creditable figure in tour events.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
With her ball-striking skills, it's more like, how has she spent all these years since ranked outside the top 100 and even 200. Just a total headcase.

It wasn't just the Wimbledon R4, she won the Limoges 125K that year as well and was a pretty creditable figure in tour events.
Well, she is still relativelly young, there is still a chance she may get her shit together. But seeing little progress past three years, I really doubt it. :sad:

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wins 36 75 75 over In form Giantina Garcia Perez :) I like both,but Paula needs it more,so I am happy. GL Giantina in fed cup ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts