Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
La Pivarova affronterа domani in finale la serba Bojana Jovanovski che ha battuto la belga Tamaryn Hendler, testa di serie n. 5, dopo essere stata in svantaggio 46 15.

Non и la prima volta in questo torneo che la sedicenne serba si rende protagonista di clamorose rimonte, diventando per questo motivo la beniamina del pubblico milanese, presente numeroso al Bonacossa
3 mins ago

Please :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Pivarora will play Serbian girl B. Jovanoski for the final tomorrow. Jovanoski has defeated Belgian seed N° 5 T. Hendler (damn it, not a translation just JLD fuming) after being led 46, 15 (damn again)It hasn't been the first time at this tournament that the Serbian player stages a spectacular comeback, thus becoming the favourite of the big Milanese crowd that attended the event.

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
La Pivarova affronterа domani in finale la serba Bojana Jovanovski che ha battuto la belga Tamaryn Hendler, testa di serie n. 5, dopo essere stata in svantaggio 46 15.

Non и la prima volta in questo torneo che la sedicenne serba si rende protagonista di clamorose rimonte, diventando per questo motivo la beniamina del pubblico milanese, presente numeroso al Bonacossa
3 mins ago
Tomorrow in the final, Pivovarova will play the Serbian Bojana Jovanovski, who beat the Belgian Tamaryn Hendler, seeded fifth, after being down 46 15.

[Random Cyrillic letter] It's not the first time in this tournament that the 16-year-old Serb made a remarkable comeback (more or less), making her a favorite of the large Milanese crowd at Bonacossa.

·
Banned
92,060 Posts

3 mins ago

Please :)
:rolls:

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
She has roots in Macedonia...Like majority of people in northern Serbia :shrug:
:eek: :eek: i dont know where u got that info but boy u're wrong

my mothers maiden surname finishes with CKI...and there is noone Macedonian in our family...ever...

lot of SKI,CKI have background from ortodox clergy families back in 17th and 18th centuries when Vojvodina was under Austro-Hungarian rule

·
Registered
994 Posts

my mothers maiden surname finishes with CKI...and there is noone Macedonian in our family...ever...

lot of SKI,CKI have background from ortodox clergy families back in 17th and 18th centuries when Vojvodina was under Austro-Hungarian rule
Wait I'm confused now. Isn't Vojvodina the part where they still speak Hungarian? That's where M. Seles was born, right?

·
Registered
7,318 Posts

·
Registered
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I don't know Macedonians with surnames finish with CKI? :shrug: And I know a lot of Macedonians... Majority are SKI (like president Crvenokoski...).

Anyhow Bojana has roots in Macedonia. That's what I was talking about, so her last name isn't Serbian :)

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
so Crnjanski is also Macedonian cause he has SKI? Lazar Ristovski? Common TenisSrbija you can do better then that..just wind up your brain a bit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts