Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALG :eek: Play some ITF or something. Just take some time out.

Well done Catalina. :)

·
Registered
27,356 Posts
Catalina :woohoo:

ALG :ras:

will see what's happend with JJ after playing 1638741375314343643 tournaments in a year as ALG did previously

even long break this year have not helped

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Just terrible for Anna-Lena. If she cannot beat Castano who will she be able to beat?

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
get in the gym get fit play some ITF's to sort out your career ALG or you might not have one soon!

·
Registered
817 Posts
will see what's happend with JJ after playing 1638741375314343643 tournaments in a year as ALG did previously
Well, JJ would have to stop practising for 2 months, I guess to be in the same "shape" as Groeneld.

By the way look at ALG's fitness level or lack of it (if that's possible), those extra 10 kilos are not helping, she's still struggling. I think that only if she'll lose 5 kilos and goes back to last year's fitness level will she win couple of matches. Otherwise, she could go and play 75$ or 100$ futures to get back on track, if she'll lose in the first rounds :tape:

Also, first people compared her to petrova, then to seles, now to groenefeld... WHO WILL BE NEXT???

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
ALG, you are terrible. Do something.

·
Registered
23,560 Posts
u need some help ALG :help: but if u believe in urself u can get back to where u were once!

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Catalina! :yeah:
I was a bit scared when you were up 5-0 and then it was 5-5...:eek: But great regrouping :yeah:

You were just too good for Anna-Lena today. Sorry to Anna-Lena fans, she's probably not as bad as you think and i'm sure she was just outplayed on clay today by the better player. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts