·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Re: Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence l' to indict Benjamin netanyahu

This is going one way or the other. If he is found guilty, Likud will lose a lot of seats. If not, that might give them a major push.

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

This is going one way or the other. If he is found guilty, Likud will lose a lot of seats. If not, that might give them a major push.
thats true indeed.

but it wont change the end, if he will be found guilty he will go to prison, dont have a doubt about it.

Ehud Olmert was israel pm before bibi and he was charged of bribery and he went to jail:wavey:

Moshe Katsav, eighth President of Israel was charged of rape in the time he was a minister and went to jail as a President of Israel :wavey:

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

5 more hours and the voting stations will close.

This might be a historical election. Either King Bibi will become longest ruling PM ever in the history of Israel or Kachol Lavan will stop his reign and govern with an unprecedented coalition. Maybe even the Arabs.

Super excited for how my "2nd home" will vote. Personally, I think that Kachol Lavan will win, but Netanyahu will manage to get a coalition. Other option would be that in case of a loss, Likud will drop Netanyahu (there are no friends and no loyalties in politics) and enter a coalition with Gantz and Lapid.

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Avichai Mandelblit charged PM with bribery in Case 4000; fraud and breach of trust in Cases 1000 and 2000; Shaul Elovich and Arnon Moses have also been indicted in Cases 4000 and 2000 respectively; this is the first time in Israel's history a sitting PM faces criminal trial

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee goooooooooooooo toooooooooooooooooo jailllllllllllllllllllllllll

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
I agree. Israel needs to embrace diversity and multiculturalism.
Are you totally out of your mind?

Israel is comprised out of 2/3 major streams: Asheknazim (Jews of European descent) and Mizrachim/Sfaradim (Jews of Middle Eastern, North African, Iberian and Turkish descent) plus the Ethiopian Jews.

You can find people that have red hair, freckles and blue eyes, people who look like the common Arab and Blacks. How much more diverse and multicultural can it get? Israel had a transsexual winner of Eurovision, several gay singers at the contest and you can kiss your same sex partner on the street in Tel Aviv without anybody giving a f§ck. How much more divers and multicultural can it get?

Even the Israeli Arabs have started begging Israeli police to get more involved, cos out of their archaic traditions, they keep killing each other for no reasons and they want it to stop.

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I agree. Israel needs to embrace diversity and multiculturalism.
you really know nothing about israel with such a comment..

read what @A Magicman he answered before me and gave a superb answer

BTW UNLIKE MANY HERE THAT COMMENT ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND KNOW NOTHING, HE VISITED I THINK 10 TIMES IN THE LAST 5 YEARS

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
You can never have enough diversity and multiculturalism, you bigots.
Open borders for Israel. :]

I rather be like Japan

I'm sure Italy will love ur offer :p

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
You can never have enough diversity and multiculturalism, you bigots.
Open borders for Israel. :]

Shalom!

A one state solution would have been ideal for Israel - too bad this wasn't imposed 50 years ago or the world would have had a great deal more Peace.

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts

Now there's a state evidence against bib I

Last night he signed an agreement.

The rope tightens

Good. LOCK HIM UP!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts