Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Re: Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence l' to indict Benjamin netanyahu

The Thirty-fourth government of Israel has fallen and we are going to elections on the 9 of april.

Avichai Mandelblit the Attorney General of Israel will decide should Benjamin netanyahu will be charged before or after the elections

the right wing has split into 5 Parties (disputes between them)

the left has split into 3 Parties (disputes)

the center is torn apart and split from 1 to 2 (disputes)

16 Parties will fight for 120 Seats as Members of knesset

you need 61 members To recommend you to the President of the State.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,368 Posts

I really hope Israel selects a less nationalist government this time round. I wish it the best of luck. :)

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

I really hope Israel selects a less nationalist government this time round. I wish it the best of luck. :)
No one knows what will happen; the right and left wins are all broken

Theres 16 parties, its a true mess and of there qon bw union's toward the elections no one could gather a coalition

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

you need 61 members To recommend you to the President of the State.
With Likud getting about 30 seats and the Arabs 12. If you wanna form a governement without King Bibi and the Arabs and the ultra orthodox... Good luck. *lol*

King Bibi will stay in place with some new partners, hopefully the Arabs and religious outside. Is Tzipi Livni set for jumping onto another bandwagon again?

Personally, I would like Lapid to become PM, but I reckon there is no way around Bibi. Likud, Yesh Atid and Chosen might be enough to form a new centre-right government. Secular.

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

With Likud getting about 30 seats and the Arabs 12. If you wanna form a governement without King Bibi and the Arabs and the ultra orthodox... Good luck. *lol*

King Bibi will stay in place with some new partners, hopefully the Arabs and religious outside. Is Tzipi Livni set for jumping onto another bandwagon again?

Personally, I would like Lapid to become PM, but I reckon there is no way around Bibi. Likud, Yesh Atid and Chosen might be enough to form a new centre-right government. Secular.
since i posted my last post we have a newwwwwwwww party in town, now we have 17 :p

and even in the arab camp the "joined party" split into 2 bc of disputes

:facepalm::happy:

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

and even in the arab camp the "joined party" split into 2 bc of disputes

:facepalm::happy:
What happened there? I just read 2 days ago that the old witch Zoabi wouldnt run for Knesset anymore, because party statutes forbid to run for office more than 2 times.

Though I totally despise her, I will miss the entertaining clashes with Oren Hazan. Those were always pure gold.

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

What happened there? I just read 2 days ago that the old witch Zoabi wouldnt run for Knesset anymore, because party statutes forbid to run for office more than 2 times.

Though I totally despise her, I will miss the entertaining clashes with Oren Hazan. Those were always pure gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdpWtJD7pQw
in a way i will miss it as well, to see those two buttheads fighting it.
but in the long run all she did was damage to the muslim population in israel and oran always won bc his fan base saw him as one who lift the mask over a traitor

about her leaving, According to the constitution of the Islamic Movement, it is permissible to run for elections three terms and not more. In addition, Zuabi is pushed into fifth place its unrealistic. If they want to run, Balad will have to change the party constitution and they dont want to

like i said the muslim party is splitting, the center and right and left, everyone are splitting so now we have 17 or 18 party's running for office, no one knows what will happen:confused:

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

like i said the muslim party is splitting, the center and right and left, everyone are splitting so now we have 17 or 18 party's running for office, no one knows what will happen:confused:
But they are shooting themselves in the foot when they do so, cos they will all miss the threshold this way. Of course a "Joint List" representing Islamism, communism, centrism and nationalism is kinda odd but was the only way of the Arab population haviing an "own" representation. Which is legitimate in my eyes, cos the Jewish Taliban also have those.

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

But they are shooting themselves in the foot when they do so, cos they will all miss the threshold this way. Of course a "Joint List" representing Islamism, communism, centrism and nationalism is kinda odd but was the only way of the Arab population haviing an "own" representation. Which is legitimate in my eyes, cos the Jewish Taliban also have those.
they also had a split :happy::facepalm:

what can i tell u, its a true mess

now think how many small party's u need to form a gov' of 61 members? at least 61 to be prime minister and what if those small party's will refuse to sit with each other? :rolls:

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

now think how many small party's u need to form a gov' of 61 members? at least 61 to be prime minister and what if those small party's will refuse to sit with each other? :rolls:
Then they are really representing the People. You know it yourself, when there's 3 Israelis discussing, there's at least 4 opinions.

Personally, I like this setting. Because then the parliament is used for what it was invented for: discussion. It was not invented for subsiding professional politicians who were planning their careers from school on. We have a lot of those in Germany. They saying goes "KreißSAAL, HörSAAL, PlenarSAAL" (Delivery room, auditorium, plenar hall). 3 legislatures of "Grand Coalition" between the 2 biggest parties have nudged everyone. Everything is decided in backrooms before even being discussed in parliament, the ministers are total messe in many cases and nothing ever changes. And they still wonder, why ppl are voting for AfD. They should come out of their bubble for once.

But as much as I am following Israeli politics, I find it currently pretty hard to stay up to date. :confused:

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Then they are really representing the People. You know it yourself, when there's 3 Israelis discussing, there's at least 4 opinions.

Personally, I like this setting. Because then the parliament is used for what it was invented for: discussion. It was not invented for subsiding professional politicians who were planning their careers from school on. We have a lot of those in Germany. They saying goes "KreißSAAL, HörSAAL, PlenarSAAL" (Delivery room, auditorium, plenar hall). 3 legislatures of "Grand Coalition" between the 2 biggest parties have nudged everyone. Everything is decided in backrooms before even being discussed in parliament, the ministers are total messe in many cases and nothing ever changes. And they still wonder, why ppl are voting for AfD. They should come out of their bubble for once.

But as much as I am following Israeli politics, I find it currently pretty hard to stay up to date. :confused:
you know us so well and yes thats so israeli :p

we all have a hard time following whats going on but hey theres 3 months until then, its like forever in israel time, so much can happen until then

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

@Punky

I have made my decision for whom to vote. *lol*

Chosen Israel/Telem.

With a former defense minister and a former IDF Chief of staff I think it is a no-brainer that they can be responsible for the security of the country. And they have some interesting ppl around them. I was super impressed with Chili Tropper who is supposed to run on the Chosen ticket. What a great man.

Hope, Yesh Atid will join the list to have a realistic chance to become strongest party and thus having the PM. I am super exited.

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

@Punky

I have made my decision for whom to vote. *lol*

Chosen Israel/Telem.

With a former defense minister and a former IDF Chief of staff I think it is a no-brainer that they can be responsible for the security of the country. And they have some interesting ppl around them. I was super impressed with Chili Tropper who is supposed to run on the Chosen ticket. What a great man.

Hope, Yesh Atid will join the list to have a realistic chance to become strongest party and thus having the PM. I am super exited.
benny gantz:kiss: yes i think i will as well

it will be a dramatic 2.5 months

·
Registered
6,111 Posts

Was he really guilty of something or was this a witch hunt?

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Was he really guilty of something or was this a witch hunt?
Thats for the judges to decide

·
Registered
12,945 Posts

Yay, now a different person can continue to pursue apartheid on the palestinians in West Bank and Gaza as well as discriminate the Africans, feeding into the religious fundamentalism of the orthodox communuity while pretending to be open-minded, civilized, and pro-gay (even though homosexuals can't get married in Israel, neither can people of two different religions).

How exciting! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

@Punky

It's really happening. Lapid and Gantz as "Kachol ve'Lavan" have a chance of becoming strongest party and form a government without Taliban and Arabs.

God, I am so excited, how this will work out. Interesting to see if Likud will make a list with someone to keep King Bibi in power. Could only be Israel Beteinu or Ha'BaitHaYehudi or Maybe the new party of Feiglin *lol*

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

@Punky

It's really happening. Lapid and Gantz as "Kachol ve'Lavan" have a chance of becoming strongest party and form a government without Taliban and Arabs.

God, I am so excited, how this will work out. Interesting to see if Likud will make a list with someone to keep King Bibi in power. Could only be Israel Beteinu or Ha'BaitHaYehudi or Maybe the new party of Feiglin *lol*
yessssssssss, i told u they have to be united to have a chance

a few small partys wont pass the Election threshold to get inside the Parliament but we dont know who

·
Registered
10,693 Posts

yessssssssss, i told u they have to be united to have a chance

a few small partys wont pass the Election threshold to get inside the Parliament but we dont know who
Labor, Meretz, Kulanu, Kachol ve'Lavan, Gesher, Ha'yamin ha'chadash and there you go.....

·
Registered
57,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Labor, Meretz, Kulanu, Kachol ve'Lavan, Gesher, Ha'yamin ha'chadash and there you go.....
a true israeli mess

i love itttttttttt

and its fun to see bibi getting a real fight:devil:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts