Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live 20 minutes from Baltimore and it's just been cloudy everyday. The temperature is consistently warm, but it's always raining and gloomy. It's depressing!!!!!!!!! The solstice is coming up in 5 days and there is still no complete sun!!! This is crappy weather

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
well, in ATL it's been raining while the sun is out. really useless since the rain just turns to steam as soon as it hits the ground. :rolleyes: if it's not raining, it's hotter than hell outside. the sun literally leans on you to take a load off... yeah that hot. I can't wait til Fall, blah.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
In England we are having some very warm weather at the moment, fingers crossed it will continue!!

But yeah, my cousins live in New Jersey and they say they've had about 7 inches of rain in the last month or something similar.

Now you know what our weather is like!! :p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
yes ATL=Atlanta... what part, Guga? :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
In IRELAND the summers are usually like winter but this week its ben a bit of a heatwave was at the beach all day it was great!:)

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
We have great weather here in LA, like always! :p

no clouds, nice and sunny. Infact i'm going to go shoot some hoops in the nice weather a lil later. :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
It's been hot and dry in southern England for ages...I think it's due to rain next Monday, 2.00pm.

----
Irrelevant but funny emoticon that I can't find anywhere else to put (how come you can't put images in your sig on this forum? Except because some peoples are big enough as it is):

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I like the cooler weather. I can't stand the heat and humidity so I'm not complaining.

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
MarcusRock said:
I like the cooler weather. I can't stand the heat and humidity so I'm not complaining.

yeah, but the rain :( Mrs G. for the past 5 weeks now, its been raining every weekend in NY :rolleyes: So far this week has started off nice..but the summer's just beginning, so take it easy :) I guess we should be thankful since last year on the East coast there was a drought but i'm like how do people live in Seattle and London- the dreary weather really IS depressing...they are predicting a BIG hurricane season- i hope not since i will be in the Caribbean for a good 5 weeks.

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts
weather news

It's hot and sunny here in Minnesota every Summer.

In Winter, it's CCCCCCooooooooooooLLLDDDDD!!!!!!!

And, unlike those LUCKY folks in Baltimore, we don"t have lacrosse here!

OH THE SHAME!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
We had a gorgeous day in middle Georgia today. It was in the upper 80s with sunshine. It would have been a perfect day for tennis, but, alas, I have no partner.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Here in Spain temperatures are horrible now, I mean in my city when I was coming back home last saturday we were at 28 degrees at 5 in the morning:eek:
In the afternoon it was 35 more or less and I hate heat!!!:(

·
Registered
245 Posts
hot and humid on the gulf coast...

have afternoon showers sometimes but they dont make it much cooler
u just want to go skinny dipping in the pool... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts