Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 marquee players and there is probably less than 100 people in the audience. What is going on?

I know that mens tennis has been kicking ass end of last year and this year...what's going on here.

Ppsssstt! i think the Williamses are needed.

·
Registered
24,260 Posts
it's a night match in miami, and that means people take their time getting to their seats and to the tournament at all. the match has barely started.

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
Another strange comment about women tennis!!!
And right now I`m watching the match and I see a lot more people watching it!!!!So you speak BS and I dont realy now why I`m responding to BS posts like that :scratch:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Well let's wait to Madrid this year, which I have already bought a pass for and if they are filling the seats there expect less WTA tourneys in the USA and more in Europe. I am sure cities like Prague, Barcelona, Vienna would llove to have an event.

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Avram Bakalina said:
Another strange comment about women tennis!!!
And right now I`m watching the match and I see a lot more people watching it!!!!So you speak BS and I dont realy now why I`m responding to BS posts like that :scratch:
Yeah, you're right it's about 200 or so in the crowd. However, tomorrow night at this time...7pm, when Blake vs. Fed; it will be near capacity!!!! Believe it.

Mens tennis is ruling until the sisters come back.

Reactions: vettipooh

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
I dont blame them. THis must be the most boring match of the whole tournament.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Women's tennis has gone down hill without the Williams Sisters. Chris Evert's open letter to Serena is a perfect example of women's tennis needing Serena and Venus.

·
Registered
24,260 Posts
Foot_Fault said:
2 marquee players and there is probably less than 100 people in the audience. What is going on?

I know that mens tennis has been kicking ass end of last year and this year...what's going on here.

are you watching the match now?

either way

FUCK OFF!

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Miami is a terrible sports city in general. The Miami Heat have a terrible home crowd despite having two superstars in Shaq and Wade.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Foot_Fault said:

I watched that match and there were quite a few people more than 100 in that audience....... :rolleyes: I thought it was a decent crowd for a women's quarterfinal..............

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
faboozadoo15 said:
are you watching the match now?

either way

FUCK OFF!
such hate. such disdain. Enjoy this break without the sisters!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Foot_Fault said:

nothing new, posters who actually go to those joint tournaments have already said about this several times... but this is WTAworld, and of course you will have clueless kids who will cuss at you because they see any criticism towards the WTA and their favs especially, as personal offenses... instead of wasting their times online spewing garbage out, those posters should actually go to those events, I'm sure the WTA would appreciate it greatly, considering how sparsely attended their matches have been...

·
Banned
6,444 Posts
Foot_Fault said:
Yeah, you're right it's about 200 or so in the crowd. However, tomorrow night at this time...7pm, when Blake vs. Fed; it will be near capacity!!!! Believe it.

Mens tennis is ruling until the sisters come back.
The stadium was full for Maria's match. Everyone enjoys watching Federer win.

Were you aware that there is a men's forum on this website?

·
Registered
24,260 Posts
Foot_Fault said:
such hate. such disdain. Enjoy this break without the sisters!
i'm not the one spewing all kinds of made up garbage around. the stands were nearly full once the match got going, and you just won't admit you're wrong.

this has (and never has had) anything to do with the sisters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts