Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surely, she must! She's got to know that Kim, Justine, Amelie, Jennifer and Lindsay will be coming after her with a vegenance! Her spirits have to be pretty low at this point! She has no Serena; no warm up tournament; and 99 other players, and millions around the world, that won't her out of the Open - sooner the better!

This is the best Slam in 3 years!

Cire

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Would somebody wake him he's dreaming.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honeee, I am wide awake. I have been this vivacious sent the US Open of 98, when Lindsay took home the trophy. The feeling I had during that ear is the same I am experiencing now....

There's going to be a "Changing of the Guard" in NY!

Cire

·
Registered
612 Posts
Sorry to break the news to you, but Venus can't wait for the Open. Serena is out and she's got another Grand Slam in her pocket.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Thats one bizarre post. Yup, bizarre.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
cirelowe said:
Surely, she must! She's got to know that Kim, Justine, Amelie, Jennifer and Lindsay will be coming after her with a vegenance! Her spirits have to be pretty low at this point! She has no Serena; no warm up tournament; and 99 other players, and millions around the world, that won't her out of the Open - sooner the better!

Cire
You are sadly mistaken.

1.Venus has faced all of them and beaten them handlely, while they all were coming at her.

2.Her spirits don't have to be low. If anything, it's her health,
more than her game or mind set that is cause for possible concern. Venus competes well and Mary carillo always says.
a.She has played w/o Serena before. I'm sure if she can she'll be there supporting Venus.
b.She was out for 6 months prior to 00' Wimbledon and won with no warm-up's. The warm-up thing doesn't apply to the Sister's, as their past records have shown.
c.Those 99 players have nothing Venus hasn't seen before.
d.All that matters is the tournament directors want her in. W/o a Sister ratings in the US (where ratings matter) will be as rock bottom as this year French Open.

So, you're out of luck.
From what Mr. Fleming has said,
Venus will be looking forward to playing the Open
and healthier than she's been in some time.

BTW,
What's with you and all these William's post?
Obviously you don't like them, but always seem to preoccupy your time with them. hmm...

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
DUDES, they're just wierd posts. Like really WIERD.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude,

I see that many of you aren't avid readers!

Anyway, Amelie has played 2 perfect matches against Venus. Her match in Warsaw was phenomenal. Mind you, if it weren't for the fact that Amelie was moving her side to side, this "muscle strain" would never had occurred.

Venus took the high road in Warsaw!

Cire

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
cirelowe said:
Dude,

Anyway, Amelie has played 2 perfect matches against Venus. Her match in Warsaw was phenomenal. Mind you, if it weren't for the fact that Amelie was moving her side to side, this "muscle strain" would never had occurred.

Cire
I personally am not saying that she hasnt played well when up against Venus, because she's done ok. I just think they way the posts were worded, topic wise, whatever is just odd, thats all...to each thier own though I guess.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
cirelowe said:
Dude,

Cire
wow two perfect matches? and Mauresmo only "beat" venus once, that sucks for her then if she plays perfect matches and only wins half the time.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
iLuVenuSerena said:
wow two perfect matches? and Mauresmo only "beat" venus once, that sucks for her then if she plays perfect matches and only wins half the time.
The only reason Amelie lost the Open was that due to that bad call in the 3rd....Venus went cross-court, for a winner, and the ball was out! An African-American linesman turned a blind eye to the call (and ppl complained about Hewitt).

Cire

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
cirelowe said:

Cire
Cirelow first of all, your an idiot. Why would they be coming after Venus since obviously most of the players don't consider her the #1 favorite, Justine and Kim are considered the top 2 contenders. Venus' spirits will never be low going into quite possibly her favorite tournament ever. You are a supreme hater!! I can't believe you mentioned Jennifer, Amelie, and Lindsay, they're a joke!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
iLuVenuSerena said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah two perfect matches in fact didnt Venus win the 1st set in Warsaw
before she got injuryed. Face it cire you are setting your self up for a fall. Venus may not win the Open this year but she will win more slam titles. And one more point Venus has proved that she is a great champ im not sure that any boby eles in the draw can claim that

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, I have no plans of going anywhere! I wanna be around win Amelie, or lindsay, if her foot heals, takes the Champion's trophy, and the money, honey!

Things have definately change! Where there was once darkness - there is no light; where a few laughed loudly a few years back; they will soon cry!

The Hudson River will flow pure love - french love!

Cire

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
cirelowe said:
The only reason Amelie lost the Open was that due to that bad call in the 3rd....Venus went cross-court, for a winner, and the ball was out! An African-American linesman turned a blind eye to the call (and ppl complained about Hewitt).
I'm a huge Momo fan and even I'm not dumb enough to say that one call cost her that match. Venus outplayed her in the 3rd set - not by much, but she did.

Stop trying to wind people up.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
cirelowe said:

Cire
You are crossing the line, just like Hewitt did.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I say we add Cirelowe to the list of posters the Williams fans don't listen to because their posts are bull shit.

1. Selerules
2. o0O0o
3. I_like_tennis, Fhkung, etc.
4. Cirelowe

:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What did I do? All I want to do is discuss the merits of tennis players! Why the hate? I am bewildered!

For the first time in a long time, a lot of you are starting to believe that another player might Win this Open! You'll are shaking in your boots!

Cire

·
Registered
883 Posts
cirelowe said:
What did I do? All I want to do is discuss the merits of tennis players! Why the hate? I am bewildered!

For the first time in a long time, a lot of you are starting to believe that another player might Win this Open! You'll are shaking in your boots!

Cire
You are funny cire tell the truth is it not you who is shaking in your boots. Whats the matter cant take the fact that the only way your players have a chance is when Venus is not 100% and Serena is out injuryed. God that must be a great feeling to have.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts