Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
rhz said:
It's been a while since i saw a pic of Venus with that Davide guy, any updates on them?
Their married! :secret:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
There were new pictures last week of the two of them holding hands. ;)

Awww, the Queen's in love. :D

Look at that butt. :eek: :lick:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Reactions: Venus Forever

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Love Is Blind!

·
Registered
613 Posts
This is painful to watch. I had convinced myself that they had broken up, I would run into her at a fancy New York restaurant during the Open, I would seduce her with my charm and we would have a beautiful life together, with lot's and lot's of children with golden skin.

It was all perfect until you posted this [email protected]#%#ing pictures :mad: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
MAV, don't worry, I had that exact same fantasy as well. ;)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:
For a tall thin girl , baby's definitely got back :eek: Go Vee :lol:
Infiniti2001 I just looked at your website for the first time. You have some amaizing pics of Venus that I had not seen before. They are wondeful.

Congratulations on you website. It's great. I'll be snooping around on a daily basis from now on. Thanks,

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Mad-About-Venus said:
This is painful to watch. I had convinced myself that they had broken up, I would run into her at a fancy New York restaurant during the Open, I would seduce her with my charm and we would have a beautiful life together, with lot's and lot's of children with golden skin.

It was all perfect until you posted this [email protected]#%#ing pictures :mad: :fiery: :fiery:

Please don't give up on your dream! As we can see Venus might need some persuasion!

Venus...not this Davide...pleeeaaasssseee!!!! lol :tape:

·
Banned
38 Posts
What is she doing with him?
Venus should know better . This never goes anywhere. Kobe briant , Venus and the rest of them suffering from inferiority complex so much so that they can't stay within their own fence?
What's up with that?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ukari said:
Venus should know better . This never goes anywhere. Kobe briant , Venus and the rest of them suffering from inferiority complex so much so that they can't stay within their own fence?
What's up with that?
You have to be kidding, you really have to be kidding. I can't believe that you are trying to start this whole conversation again. You cannot be serious.... :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Ukari said:
What's up with that?
It's about love, not about what side of the fence you're on. ;)

Venus, as long as you're happy, I am happy. :D

·
Premium Member
26,690 Posts
Mad-About-Venus said:

There's still time between now and the open ...

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Ukari said:
What's up with that?
You do have a point!!! I dont think that she thinks shes inferior to black men, which she probably is to 90%, but she could atleast stay in her own race. I think interracial marraiges is a touchy subject, but if she loves him than she does. It seems to me that the black man get ridiculed more if they go with a white woman. Its always this he think he better than us . But when a black woman is w/a white man, they always say he take care of me and all of that

·
Registered
613 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
You do have a point!!! I dont think that she thinks shes inferior to black men, which she probably is to 90%, but she could atleast stay in her own race. I think interracial marraiges is a touchy subject, but if she loves him than she does. It seems to me that the black man get ridiculed more if they go with a white woman. Its always this he think he better than us . But when a black woman is w/a white man, they always say he take care of me and all of that
First of all, there is nothing touchy about interracial marriages as long as YOU don't see anything wrong with it and the person you marry doesn't see anything wrong with it. As long as two people are happy together and they mind their own business and don't bother with ignorant opinions like yours, there is nothing touchy about it.

Secondly, Venus or any person of any race is not inferior to "black men", what da hell is that supposed to mean anyway? She doesn't have to stay in her own race because there is no rule that says so. Love is blind and two people don't need approval from anybody to love each other.

Somebody stop me now.. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Banned
38 Posts
Ukari said:
What's up with that?
mad,
I don't suffer from inferiority complex. Hence can't be kidding.
I am not you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.