Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude on the tennis channel feed just said she won most of her matches love & love or 1 & 1 :lol: ... That would be unreal to have someone like that these days. I looked up her bio & it says between 1914-1926, she won 31 grand slams :worship:

I know it wasn't modern era but DAMN! ... She was a beast!!!

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
Dude on the tennis channel feed just said she won most of her matches love & love or 1 & 1 :lol: ... That would be unreal to have someone like that these days. I looked up her bio & it says between 1914-1926, she won 31 grand slams :worship:

I know it wasn't modern era but DAMN! ... She was a beast!!!
She would give the Woz a double bagel if she was still alive.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That means she won 31 of 48 slams (assuming she entered them all)... That's a whopping 65%!!! I don't care what era, that's insane!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wikipedia says she won 7 tournaments without losing a single game :lol: ... And that she routinely sipped brandy between sets :tape: ... Lenglen was a riot. I am losing it over here laughing at this lady's career. All of this while struggling with asthma & other health issues.

·
Registered
17,150 Posts
Wikipedia says she won 7 tournaments without losing a single game :lol: ... And that she routinely sipped brandy between sets :tape: ... Lenglen was a riot. I am losing it over here laughing at this lady's career. All of this while struggling with asthma & other health issues.
:hysteric: Too much!

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
:worship:

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
171 consecutives wins, Djokovic is a nobody next to her.

·
Registered
30,296 Posts
My kinda gal. :hearts:

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Smart, most people play better when they are drunk. :tape:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

that's why I have her in my profile picture ;-)

·
Rest in peace Bally
15,160 Posts
I can't believe so many people didn't know these facts! :eek: Even the brandy one! :spit:

Reactions: pattyclijsters

·
Registered
12,932 Posts
You see pics of her mid air athletisism and you can see she was "the fucking Venus Williams" of her day!

·
Rest in peace Bally
15,160 Posts
Maybe with some brandy LaPush could make some winners! :tape: :spit:

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
:rolls: My new fave!

She would give the Woz a double bagel if she was still alive.
Well, she stands a chance even in this state...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts