Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on a holiday for a week, so forgive me if this was discussed b4
But I read in a Belgian newspaper that some fans messages on kim's official forum got deleted by the admins if they were about the leipzig-belgian press situation. Is this true? did anyone of the many Kimmie-fans on this board see it?
I think Lei is making Kim's life more difficult by this boycott. I am worried that it will get to kim. He is being so overprotective and paranoid these days.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
katrientje said:
I've been on a holiday for a week, so forgive me if this was discussed b4
But I read in a Belgian newspaper that some fans messages on kim's official forum got deleted by the admins if they were about the leipzig-belgian press situation. Is this true? did anyone of the many Kimmie-fans on this board see it?
I think Lei is making Kim's life more difficult by this boycott. I am worried that it will get to kim. He is being so overprotective and paranoid these days.
If the Belgian press reported stuff, presumably whatever it was would "get around anyway". (Also, it could have been her agent directing the webmaster, rather than Lei). What kind of things were deleted anyway? :confused:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I don't know anything about this specific situation, but I find the moderating on Kim's forum (and more in general the sport.be forum) pathetic. You can say whatever you want towards other posters, but critisism about the site or whatever is deleted immediatley. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I visited those forums and they were swamped by Justine fans calling Lei an ass and attacking everything Lei and Kim said...on Kim's website. I would have deleted them a lot sooner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts