Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 4 months of agony babsi has finally had a win, and an inspirational comeback at that. trailing 3-6, 2-5 it was looking like babsi's career was just about over considering she was playing on granville's worst surface, and arguably her best. she faces hantuchova in the next round and i just get the feeling that this draw and that comeback may be the tonic that is desperately needed for babsi to atleast play at a consistant level again. i wouldn't be surprised if she gets smashed by hantuchova now, but i just get the feeling that something big could happen here. please prove me right babsi. wouldn't it be great to see a babsi vs patty final (i know it is a very remote possibility, but i can dream can't i?)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
At last Babsi my darling u win, but there is still a moantain to clib but coming from Austria you should be used to moantains

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
I was just about to tell the same good news.
Laura has some solid results, finally Babsi finds her way to beat someone and not lose to some lower-ranked players.:)
Congrats Babsi!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
it was just a matter of time for Schett to win a match, her streak was due at least as much to bad luck as bad play. And the good times might continue - if there's any seed that's ripe for a babbsy-whippin it's Dani H.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
she did beat my countrywoman but I like babsi. congrats on a well deserved win. :bounce:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Babsi!!!!! :D :sad: *tears of joy* :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts