1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
LOL Monica is not fat and she doesn´t look like Celine Dion either. :angel:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
this picture was posted soometime last year and back then i said she looked like celine dion and i still believe that.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Gowza said:
i said she looked like celine dion and i still believe that.
*Nods*

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
"fat version"?.. more like a HEALTHY version of Celine Dion. lol

Actually I don't think Monica looks like Celine all that much.. Monica is much prettier and natural looking. Celine looks tan and haggard anymore.

This is a great picture of Seles! Players look different when they dress up don't they?

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Monica looks stunning, Yonex outfit design group should shot themself, just see how Monica looks on this pretty dress.:)

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
She looks stunning in this pic. What a pity Yonex does not manage to design flattering tennis clothes. I am sure that Elena D. could also look better in a tennis outfit.

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
that's hot....
yonex should be ashamed. they give all their players baggy clothes. elena dementieva (who no doubt has a really fit body) even looks like she's in pajama's out there at times.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
virtu said:
Fat .. Blah my arse! If u think Monika is fat .. get ur eyes fixed pplz! Monica U look GREAT!
Nice post! Monica looks great!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,109 Posts
Wow she looks great here....and for once I do see a similarity to Celine....never really understoond the comparison before.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,639 Posts
virtu said:
Fat .. Blah my arse! If u think Monika is fat .. get ur eyes fixed pplz! Monica U look GREAT!
Come on, I never ever meant that Monica is fat, it's just that Céline Dion is so skinny, so a "fat Céline Dion" = a "fit Monica Seles" ;)

You guys should relax, you're so over-reactive... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
turt said:
She looks like a fat version of Céline Dion :rolleyes:

:angel: ;)
Monica is a lot better looking than Celine and I rather be built like Monica than Celine, who is too thin and her head too big for her body.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
turt said:
Come on, I never ever meant that Monica is fat, it's just that Céline Dion is so skinny, so a "fat Céline Dion" = a "fit Monica Seles" ;)

You guys should relax, you're so over-reactive... :rolleyes:
No - I was replying to that cause I was saying I agree with you! MONICA DOES LOOK GOOD! :)

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
If it is Monica its a great pic of her!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Celine is so skinny that if she swallowed a grape it would make her look pregnant.

They do look similar sometimes. Usually when Celine is on a good day cos Monica is more immediately attractive than Celine. Celine CAN look beautiful... like STUNNING but she has way too many bad bad days when she looks like crap. She needs to stop ruining her skin with too much sun cos its makin her look old. She's the same age as Kylie!!!

I'm glad Monica doesn't look like this with bleached short hair:

cos she looks like this:

:hearts:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts