Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Webmaster
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is pretty recent for me (well a couple of weeks maybe), i've suddenly been not getting the transition pages anymore when i post something.. i hit submit reply and it does post, but i don't get the "thank you for posting' blah blah.. my browser just sits there and i have to use back button or something

was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem so i know whether it's the server or my software

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Actually, mine does something similar. After I reply, instead of the thank you stuff, it says things like you can't post within 30 seconds of your previous post blah blah and it sometimes even says can't find your page crap! It's not a big deal, but it can get really irritating!

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Poe said:
this is pretty recent for me (well a couple of weeks maybe), i've suddenly been not getting the transition pages anymore when i post something.. i hit submit reply and it does post, but i don't get the "thank you for posting' blah blah.. my browser just sits there and i have to use back button or something

was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem so i know whether it's the server or my software
This happened to me thrice today...sort of annoying :mad:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
ya it sometimes happens,usually the first time i press the button it comes up with "this page cannot be displayed",then "the admin has limited posts to 1 per 15 seconds.... then "thank you for posting"
it hasnt happened today though :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts