Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to see the Clijsters/Capriati match from ESPN2 as I had taped it, and they ran yet another piece about Clijsters being great friends with her opponent. This seems to happen about every match she plays. Who isn't Kim friends with?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,877 Posts
^ tis true.

From the AO semi interview, I gathered that Serena and Kim are close. Well I knew that... in Tokyo and at the Tour Champs they were buddy buddy. :)

Kim is so sickenly sweet... she gives me a cavity. :( :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
I think the word "friend" is thrown around way too loosely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,762 Posts
justine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,606 Posts
Jelena Dokic isn't one of Kim faves...
They used to be quite close... They played doubles together in junior tournaments...
Dokic became a top-10 player quite some time before Kim did... Kim once said in an article that Dokic was ignoring her after she became a top-10 player...

Don't know if it's really true tough...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,712 Posts
stijntje said:
Jelena Dokic isn't one of Kim faves...
They used to be quite close... They played doubles together in junior tournaments...
Dokic became a top-10 player quite some time before Kim did... Kim once said in an article that Dokic was ignoring her after she became a top-10 player...

Don't know if it's really true tough...
they still play doubles together last year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,301 Posts
stijntje said:
Jelena Dokic isn't one of Kim faves...
They used to be quite close... They played doubles together in junior tournaments...
Dokic became a top-10 player quite some time before Kim did... Kim once said in an article that Dokic was ignoring her after she became a top-10 player...

Don't know if it's really true tough...
I heard similar quotes, but that's like ancient history. They definitly patched things up last year, when they started playing doubles together again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Now who is obsessed by who? :rolleyes:

Kim is "friends" with almost everybody that wants to talk to her, but I think it is very superficial. She is only very good friends with Ai and maybe a couple of other players. Not with all of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,762 Posts
Nemesis said:
Now who is obsessed by who? :rolleyes:

Kim is "friends" with almost everybody that wants to talk to her, but I think it is very superficial. She is only very good friends with Ai and maybe a couple of other players. Not with all of them.
From the looks of it You are obsessed with me. The title of the thread is "is there anyone kim isn't friends with." Well If she didn't attend justine's wedding, one of the biggest and most important days of her "friends" life, well I think that is a big sign that they are not friends.

sorry to disappoint you but as a woman I know how important a wedding day is and I would not nor have I ever missed the wedding of one of my friends nor would they miss mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,975 Posts
stijntje said:
Jelena Dokic isn't one of Kim faves...
They used to be quite close... They played doubles together in junior tournaments...
Dokic became a top-10 player quite some time before Kim did... Kim once said in an article that Dokic was ignoring her after she became a top-10 player...

Don't know if it's really true tough...
that's false!!

Kim became top-10 before Jelena!!

Kim became top-10 in June 2001, Jelena became top-10 in September 2001!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
From the looks of it You are obsessed with me. The title of the thread is "is there anyone kim isn't friends with." Well If she didn't attend justine's wedding, one of the biggest and most important days of her "friends" life, well I think that is a big sign that they are not friends.

sorry to disappoint you but as a woman I know how important a wedding day is and I would not nor have I ever missed the wedding of one of my friends nor would they miss mine.
I agree that I do not believe the fact that Kim and Justine are not close friends. But to say she comes along worse with Justine than any other player than Ai or Jennifer is wrong ... That is what I meant.

Not coming to her wedding ... With the excuse of having to assist Lleyton. Could be just to avoid her wedding ... But why? You say you think Kim doesn't like Justine. Posible ... Proof? No! Other possibility is not to take too much attention from Justine's big day. You know: she just won the Master by beating Serena and the Belgian press was jumping all over her.

Did you actually forget what Kim did on Justine's birthday? She made a drawing and hung it in the lockerroom so everybody would know it was her birthday. They are real enemies, yeah, you are right :confused:

They come along supeficially. Like she does with Serena, Lindsay, etc. To say Kim is only no friends with Justine, is obsessed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AntennA

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,762 Posts
Nemesis said:
I agree that I do not believe the fact that Kim and Justine are not close friends. But to say she comes along worse with Justine than any other player than Ai or Jennifer is wrong ... That is what I meant.

Not coming to her wedding ... With the excuse of having to assist Lleyton. Could be just to avoid her wedding ... But why? You say you think Kim doesn't like Justine. Posible ... Proof? No! Other possibility is not to take too much attention from Justine's big day. You know: she just won the Master by beating Serena and the Belgian press was jumping all over her.

Did you actually forget what Kim did on Justine's birthday? She made a drawing and hung it in the lockerroom so everybody would know it was her birthday. They are real enemies, yeah, you are right :confused:

They come along supeficially. Like she does with Serena, Lindsay, etc. To say Kim is only no friends with Justine, is obsessed.
You are unbelievable! After that rant you come back say you agree with me? Well then what exactly is your problem? Are you trying to argue just to agrue? Well that isnt worth my time.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Did I say she didn't like her? No, I said they weren't friends. Did I say there were enemies? No, I didn't. Please provide a quote where I said that.

Did I say that kim is only no friends with justine? No I did not. I provided a clear one world answer to the thread title and you went spastic. You are a clear example of the obsessed and paranoid kim fan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Kim fan :unsure: Ask Lynx: I'm certainly no Kim fan! :p

As for the "don't like", "enemy" thing ... Just exaggerating to prove my point ... It's a technique if you don't know that.

As you only put Justine's name on the "no friends" list, you kinda seem stuck with your fingers on the J, U, S, T, I, N & E keys. That is being obsessed. You can't think of anyone else & type anyone else's name than Justine when they ask you a question. You may not have remembered the drawing, but then again you remember the wedding ... :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Elke said:
First time I hear Nemesis is a Kimfan :eek:
I think he sees him being a Kimfan as an insult...;)
It's "she" :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top