Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am!!! :sad:

It's sad for singles to spend Valentine's Day!!

But Happy Valentine's Day for those who are in love!!! :)

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Yep i am......but i dont care at all.

Anyway im asking a girl out for dinner tommorow nite :).....but just as friends seeing she has no Valentine either.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
I'm having an anti-Valentine's day party for all my single friends! So in a way, I'll have lots of Valentines.

I'm not usually too fussed about Valentine's day, but I started going out with my last boyfriend on V's day last year & so I'm a little bit sad this year. That said, we're good friends & he's been invited so it's not all bad...

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
I am, but I got work anyway, so it wouldn't really matter either way!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,064 Posts
I am! But only because I have to go into London to have a Lithotripty done on my kidneys at St. Joeseph Hospital! 1pm our time!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yep...for the 16th year in a row (of my 16 and a half years of living) I shall be going Valentineless. Don't worry about me though - I have my Tori Amos songs to keep me company....:sad:

*starts singing to 'Winter'*
".....When you gonna make up your mind?......When you gonna love you as much as I do?....."

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,064 Posts
Viva said:
Yep...for the 16th year in a row (of my 16 and a half years of living) I shall be going Valentineless. Don't worry about me though - I have my Tori Amos songs to keep me company....:sad:

*starts singing to 'Winter'*
".....When you gonna make up your mind?......When you gonna love you as much as I do?....."
I Think That Valentines Day Is A Marketing Ploy To Sell Flowers, Candies, and Cards! The Truth Is Tht When You Are With The Right Person, Everyday Is Valentines Day, In A Manner Of Speaking!

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
raises hand!...as usual:(

Winter is a great song! Must listen to it again.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Unfurtunately, I will. My special someone has to work, and I'll be left all alone.:sad: I'm going to treat myself to a long, hot, raspberry bubble bath, a quiet dinner for one, and two bottles of expensive champagne. I'm going to appreciate myself on Valentine's Day:kiss:

·
Registered
663 Posts
mE!

i AM going to spend Valentine's on my lonesome. I don't care really I have got used to it!

:D

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Barrie_Dude said:

I Think That Valentines Day Is A Marketing Ploy To Sell Flowers, Candies, and Cards! The Truth Is Tht When You Are With The Right Person, Everyday Is Valentines Day, In A Manner Of Speaking!
that is very sweet Barrie_Dude! I hope that you feel better soon.

·
Registered
15,025 Posts

Let the LOVE BUG bite you!

:wavey:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Looks like I'll have no choice but to share it with all of you...
:D

·
Registered
381 Posts
I am spending it alone but I'm totally ok with that, Maybe next year I'll have a Valentine. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts