Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
...I have 150k broadband so I had to use the 56k (there's 256 and 56k options)...the pic was tiny...I couldn't make out who was playing (...and the names were in Russian...) or the ball...and it only works in IE, because it's tied to WMP9 (I think) so it kept crashing in Opera...I didn't really get to see much actual tennis...and I don't know if I'll bother tomorrow... :)

·
Banned
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Willow said:
...I have 150k broadband so I had to use the 56k (there's 256 and 56k options)...the pic was tiny...I couldn't make out who was playing (...and the names were in Russian...) or the ball...and it only works in IE, because it's tied to WMP9 (I think) so it kept crashing in Opera...I didn't really get to see much actual tennis...and I don't know if I'll bother tomorrow... :)
I love opera...ain't it so much better than IE!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,008 Posts
it was good....right click and go to zoom to get the full screen picture....it was really good, but I kept stopping and starting for me this morning....

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
It was even better in the evening during Davydenko/Myrii match, picture didn't stop at all for me :D

·
Registered
32,409 Posts
i just wish play didn't start @ 2 am my time (and school starts at 7) :sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts