Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen some threads that are suggesting the draw for the French Open is fixed.Some posters are saying that such and such are in one part of the draw and player this and player that are in another to help them get to the final.I beleive that whatever player reaches the final will surely be there on ability and theres no such thing as an easy draw.Surely the draw is made on Rankings and nothing else.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Its as random as can be, they've already put it up to 32 seeds so that boarderliners dont draw the top seeds in the first round. Look I agree some people like Serena (of the people she can meet only one of them is not in the top 60!) have been given a tough draw, but I think Rena will relish the challenge

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
The fix has been in since the beginning of TIME.

I mean oh sorry, it is mere coincidence that Venus, Serena, Kim and Justine are all on opposite sides of each other.

And yes their is a such thing as an easy draw.:)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Sadly it is the way of the world and tennis never was the exception.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
There is no fixing of anything in tennis. This isn't professional wrestling! :eek:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Oh yeah, those French are going to have a nice treat. Watching momo and razzano battle it out on home soil. That could be a fun/fan filled doozy of a match. which I am assuming will be starred on Center Court.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Answer:

Of course the RG draw is fixed as are all of the other tour draws are rigged.
Just ask Damir. :rolleyes: :)

Reactions: Bright Red

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So by putting Justine and Kim on opposite sides from Serena and Venus they are trying to make things easier for them? and the other way round? :confused:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
cat, I love your sarcasm.:) Wrestling that you're refering too is bullshit. Not competive wrestling. You can't compare Hulk Hogan to a college kid who wrestles in school.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Can the moderators just set up a single permanent thread, or even a forum, in which people can say:

"The fucking <insert tournament name here> draw is fixed! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: "

Perhaps we could just have a form that people fill out? I'm just trying to find ways to save time for people, to help make their lives faster and, therefore, more productive.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Isn't the whole idea of SEEDING to fix the draw to make it easier for the top players to get through?

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I think that Serena won the tournament last year on ability,with a little luck.but she didnt win the French Open cuz the draw was rigged.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Goes to see where the young French Junior players are placed. I know at least one of them will face a tough seed that will be on Center Court.

Hmm let me go see about that unorthadox player Bartoli. BRB.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I like real wrestling, Dawn. And I respect it. And I like verbally wrestling with you! :hearts:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
The fix has been in since the beginning of TIME.

I mean oh sorry, it is mere coincidence that Venus, Serena, Kim and Justine are all on opposite sides of each other.

And yes their is a such thing as an easy draw.:)
Indeed- JuJu's draw IS the easiest- wait up, she is the french speaking Belgian right ;)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Serena won the RG on ability of course the draws are rigged, Serena played better than the rest of the placed players in the rigged draw.:)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Yes that is correct Joy.

ok BRB going to check on Razzano, oops I mean Bartoli. BRB.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
They rigged the draw so Momo'd face Serena in the Quarters?

Sounds like a great plan to me :rolleyes:

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How can a player win something fair and square if the draws rigged? :confused:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts