Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because I played tennis on the weekend for the first time in a couple of months. Normally, when I come out of such a situation, the next day I'm sore in my arms, chest, legs and thighs. But I've been going to the gym for the good part of last year and even though I played for a few hours, this was nothing to me. That is, it didn't hurt anywhere EXCEPT on my butt.

I was at work today and my butt was sore when sitting down or walking and for the whole day.

Has this happened to anyone? :mad: Is it a good thing? :angel:

It's not like I pulled a muscle, I've had these pains before, it's like one of those that goes away in a few days. Just weird that it's only on my butt. :confused:

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Playing tennis caused me to fall on my butt more times than I care to remember.

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Pamela Shriver said:
Playing tennis caused me to fall on my butt more times than I care to remember.

:lol:

Well...has there been a player that didn't have a solid butt when
they were at number 1?

Pammy Baby- you were never #1! I think everything err...falls
into proper place. If you know what I mean. You have to taken
many steps "back", along side the great booty's of tennis. ;)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Sam L said:
Just wondering because I played tennis on the weekend for the first time in a couple of months. Normally, when I come out of such a situation, the next day I'm sore in my arms, chest, legs and thighs. But I've been going to the gym for the good part of last year and even though I played for a few hours, this was nothing to me. That is, it didn't hurt anywhere EXCEPT on my butt.

I was at work today and my butt was sore when sitting down or walking and for the whole day.

Has this happened to anyone? :mad: Is it a good thing? :angel:

It's not like I pulled a muscle, I've had these pains before, it's like one of those that goes away in a few days. Just weird that it's only on my butt. :confused:
Maybe there's a ball stuck up there?

·
Banned
75 Posts
Are you sure your butt hurts due to playing tennis? I wonder what you were doing with a racuqet stuck in your ass.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
It's quite normal... When you go low to get to a ball, it affects your "derrière" muscles ;)

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
you run.. that means u work every muscles on your lower body.. including your buttocks. ta da!

maybe on that day u ran while u stretched your legs real far (lunges).. if u did that, u probaby did lunges.. and lunges are great for your assets :)

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Sounds like you’re CONSTIPATED. Eat more liquorice, dates and fruit, and take a ‘bathroom break’ halfway through the match :cool:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Mike_T said:
Sounds like you’re CONSTIPATED. Eat more liquorice, dates and fruit, and take a ‘bathroom break’ halfway through the match :cool:

:haha: :haha:

oh ew. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
959 Posts
Not really. Since you have to crouch most of the time.
So your ass will become bigger as you play more tennis, same goes for your legs.:sad:.

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
CJK said:
Not really. Since you have to crouch most of the time.
So your ass will become bigger as you play more tennis, same goes for your legs.:sad:.
Why the :sad: about having bigger legs and glutes? I have big, luscious legs and ass and LOVE IT! :p :devil: :eek: :cool: :hearts: :kiss: :bounce: :lol:

·
Banned
959 Posts
treufreund said:
Why the :sad: about having bigger legs and glutes? I have big, luscious legs and ass and LOVE IT! :p :devil: :eek: :cool: :hearts: :kiss: :bounce: :lol:
I do too, but our bodies are not the ones chicks dig:).

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
JustIncredible said:
It depends. Do you engage in any anal sex?

That may be a cause of pain the the rear.
:haha: :eek:

·
Banned
959 Posts
JustIncredible said:
It depends. Do you engage in any anal sex?
Hardly with chicks.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts