·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Hmmm...
Maria's last four slams?
French Open: 4th round
Wimbledon: semifinals
US Open: winner
Australian Open: finalist (13 match winning streak from US Open 1st round to Australian Open final)

She's the most consistent player in slams in the WTA in the last year, yet she's in a slump.
I see no need to talk about something that's not there. :p

Reactions: ioni

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...
Maria's last four slams?
French Open: 4th round
Wimbledon: semifinals
US Open: winner
Australian Open: finalist (13 match winning streak from US Open 1st round to Australian Open final)

She's the most consistent player in slams in the WTA in the last year, yet she's in a slump.
I see no need to talk about something that's not there. :p
According to me, she's in a slump. People may disagree and write about their reasons. Deleting the thread isn't objective and fair.

That member who deleted it posted something like: "she's injured and not in a slump" and then deleted the thread. Now how objective is that if we can only post things according to some moderator's strict beliefs about players he/she likes???

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I made a poll about what they think about Maria's slump and it's deleted by a Maria fan "Member"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

How objective!
"Maria fans" can't delete threads; only administrators can.

It might have something to do with the fact that the majority of your posts are immature hate posts about Maria, like the poll you tried to start.

·
Registered
32,778 Posts
I find it hard to believe a trolling thread about Maria was deleted :speakles:

From your previous posts its reasonable to assume youre not really after intelligent discussion. If you want to discuss Maria's tennis in finer detail join us in her player forum :p

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
well logically she is in a slump because its May shes number 2 in the world and hasnt won a title this year, im not dissing Maria cos I know she has an injury but its been a sub par season by her standards bar the Aussie Open Final appearance.

·
Banned
25,958 Posts
Iam the Maria fan who posted first in your thread but i DIDNT delete it :tape:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I made a poll about what they think about Maria's slump and it's deleted by a Maria fan "Member"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

How objective!
You mean Maria Kirilenko, right? :p Yes Makiri is in a terrible slump. :sad:

Reactions: Hellion

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Well in a sense it is a slump coz we have come to expect big things from her, that is a compliment. Even with little play she has managed very decent results.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Yeah i see it more as a compliment, people expect big things from Sharapova especially since she is so talented, hate to see it that she hasn't won a title yet :sad:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Yeah i see it more as a compliment, people expect big things from Sharapova especially since she is so talented, hate to see it that she hasn't won a title yet :sad:

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Both Maria Sharapova and Maria Kirilenko are in big slumps for theirs qualitis :(

It is hard to play quality tennis when you have an injured shoulder and a hamstring injury. It is incorrect to call it a "slump" but hey, when has that ever mattered to Maria's many detractors?:rolleyes:

Maria K., on the other hand...:shrug:

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
cant belive they deleted a Masha hate thread ...wow..:eek: :speakles:

such a great opportunity to bash Maria was lamentably lost :rolleyes:

`

1 - 20 of 103 Posts