27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am worried about her.:sad:
she even couldn't run normally from my observation:(

Any one can confirm this?:(

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Yeah, I noticed she was limping too. But her being Serena I'm sure she'll deny anything is wrong. It's kind of the Williams code.

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope this won't affect her final with Vika:(I need Serena to win:(

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I think the left knee seemed to be a little sore, probably from all those three setters, she'll be ready for the final!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Sorry dreamgoddess - WRONG THREAD...

As to Serena's injury - we'll find out when she plays Azarenka.

·
Premium Member
27,415 Posts
She was limping, but sometimes she does that and wins the whole thing, like in the first set of australia final against lindsay, she was just walking and then after the trainer she crushed Lindsay...
So she´ll crush Azarenka in the final

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i don't know for sure. i mean serena was running around so much in the third set. she was limping a couple times. but serena and venus never let on what's going on.

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
visibly limping but she never called the trainer and ran like hell during the points.
hopefully nothing too serious and she recovers in time for the final.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
serena was also limping towards the end of their match in Dubai too i.e the sf

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
serena was also limping towards the end of their match in Dubai too i.e the sf

·
Registered
231 Posts
I believe her knee is just a bit tired from playing all those 3-setters...and having no rest or off days. She'll be good to go by the final!!

·
Registered
47,545 Posts
Hmmm...I don't expect it to be serious. She was running pretty good, soo...

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
i think that's some part of her tactics against venus...she often starts limping when playing her :drool: but we'll see in the final

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Oh boy here we go again! ...Now VA, beats her in the final, becomes a star, but now we have to put an * next to the win because Serena was injured. :rolleyes:

I hope she's not injured, i'd like to see her take VA to the wood shed.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Oh boy here we go again! ...Now VA, beats her in the final, becomes a star, but now we have to put an * next to the win because Serena was injured. :rolleyes:

I hope she's not injured, i'd like to see her take VA to the wood shed.
Agreed. Now champrena, please show yourself.

·
Registered
25,830 Posts
she even couldn't run normally from my observation:
She is one of the best american actress on tour.She will be able to beat Vika and stay at number one where she belongs.

·
Registered
334 Posts
^that sounds so interesting! She will manage to outplay Victoria while she is still injured (and with no retired thing) to balance the situation where an ill Vika outplayed her. that's so cool to keep people think she is far better than Vika which is pretty true. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts