Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,314 Posts
I thought that Serena's RG outfit was great! Very creative, innovative, the colors were great against her skin tone. She had worldwide press talking about her great outfit, and to this day a year later her outfit is still on your mind. I think Serena's outfit was far from stupid.

LMAO ;)

Reactions: vs1

·
Banned
149 Posts
I think they dress too far much in a trashy way,like they wered been outfitted by a pimp.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
What the hell??? If they were outfitted by a pimp they would be wearing fishnet stockings, thongs, no bras and tiny skin tight t-shirts.... and i havnt seen Serena in fishnets lately....

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I hope she goes back to a dress. that looks much better on her then shorts:D

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
no she'll probably wear something boring like everyone else...cuz you know, no one wants to be original...

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
OK i concede that the girl has taste in fashion :eek: but what matters to me is how she will play!

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
it'll be cool to have her wear like a french catsuit or something lol.... i don't know!!! but i guess she'll be in her orangish white outfit... that's a cool one ;)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
bis2806 said:
it'll be cool to have her wear like a french catsuit or something lol.... i don't know!!! but i guess she'll be in her orangish white outfit... that's a cool one ;)
Cool but she's been wearing it for too long now... (says a Justine fan :p)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
since she is the current queen of tennis, I think she should wear a outfit similar to madonna did in her mtv video awards presentation of "vogue"

I can see her still whopping a few good asses in it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
wear whatever you like serena. Colorful outfits are more interesting than boring white

·
Premium Member
19,755 Posts
I find it funny that alot of posters who don't like Serena find a way to discuss her every move. She can wear whatever the hell she wants too, and it will not be stupid.

Now what is stupid is some of you posters who obsess over every little thing Serena does. That's stupid. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Serena said after Australia she was retiring her outfit (one piece with beaded bra strap) until the French, so she basicalyl said she'll be playing in her Oz outfit, which was great as usual.

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
I hope its something different, or with different colors :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts