31,139 Posts
Who fuckin' cares?

·
Registered
83,499 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
How are people digging up these old threads? The advance search function doesn't work?

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
Can we close the discussion? I will get the nausea.

·
Registered
10,532 Posts
Bisexual men what a comedic notion. They only want to hold on to a societal normalcy, so they still sleep around with women. There probably is 1% of men who are truly bisexual, but the legion is clearly not.
So not so little, and there is a few % of gays too.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Yeah the bisexual has always been a smoke-screen imo. Those guys just haven't come to grips with their sexuality for one reason or another.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Who cares? ;-) He's a good tennis coach. I have a number of bi-sexual friends who are actually treated more poorly than Gays and Lesbians. No Bi-Sexual night clubs! The concern for people who have nothing better to do than to have their own narrative is this. Is it possible to have a relationship with one gender and not want the other? Absolutely! Archaic views and completely wrong ;-)

·
Registered
83,499 Posts
Who cares? ;-) He's a good tennis coach. I have a number of bi-sexual friends who are actually treated more poorly than Gays and Lesbians. No Bi-Sexual night clubs! The concern for people who have nothing better to do than to have their own narrative is this. Is it possible to have a relationship with one gender and not want the other? Absolutely! Archaic views and completely wrong ;-)
This is really punishment.. 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Yeah, you know, like...it's an official sexual orientation, whether you like it or not. I just love it when gay people tend to believe that every bi guy must be a homo whos lying to himself, that ain't true.
I'm hetero but I kinda agree with that notion, I mean, you fuck men dude you're gay, end of story.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.