Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
in all actuallity, everyone is bisexual.
Unless you have slept with 1000 men and 1000 woman, how can you truely know what side of the fence your on.
No everyone is not bisexual. There are straight people who are not even remotely attracted to members of the same sex, just like there are gay people who are not remotely attracted to members of the opposite sex.

·
Banned
12,906 Posts
Yah he really seems like an annoying jerk.

·
Registered
13,727 Posts

·
Art & Futures
20,359 Posts
not to get into this, but most gay people believe that because we all did the yeah im bi when we first came out, until we could truely accept it to ourselves and others.

i've slept with women so could say i was bisexual, but i only slept with women to try and be 'normal' not because im sexually attracted to them.

saying you are bi is the 1st step usually to coming out fully, it softens the blow.
o_o

no not "all".

i think there are some pretty 50/50 range people out there.

Unless you have slept with 1000 men and 1000 woman, how can you truely know what side of the fence your on.
sexuality is a category, you choose to conform or you dont.
sexuality doesn't necessarily have to do with sleeping with a guy or a girl, contrary to what people believe.

·
Registered
13,727 Posts
sexuality is a category, you choose to conform or you dont.
Why? Is he referring to Hingis? I'm not even sure this photo has been posted on TF before
Wow, :weirdo: for both of you :worship:

Nathan, I'm pretty sure I don't have to eat 1000 carrots to know that I don't like carrots. Right? (Well, I guess in my case, tacos might be a better metaphor :shrug: )

And barboza, yes, he's referring to Hingis :hysteric:

·
Registered
9,697 Posts
Granted my only familiarity with Sascha is via Twitter but I've only seen references to dates with women etc. Why is it obvious he also likes men?
Actually via twitter he has made a few comments that lead me to believe he likes men. Like when he was asking about how to tell a man that he didn't like his earring and wanted him to take it out. What straight guy would care about such a thing?

Then a conversation between he and Venus regarding some guy that thought Sascha was cute also was pretty damning.

Then another tweet he came right out and said some dude was cute, this is all within the last month.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Omg :eek:

Shot out to my people at tennisforum.com I tried to join yesterday but my Internet was acting funny will try later today ;-) wish us luck...

Ok so enough of that sad stuff!! How about that people @ tennisforum.com r talking about if I was gay or not? What tha *****?

·
Premium Member
104,618 Posts
Omg :eek:

Shot out to my people at tennisforum.com I tried to join yesterday but my Internet was acting funny will try later today ;-) wish us luck...

Ok so enough of that sad stuff!! How about that people @ tennisforum.com r talking about if I was gay or not? What tha *****?
:eek:? WHAT? :eek:

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
Go about 10 threads down. ;)

·
Banned
20,175 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sascha replied to this on his twitter account and he's not gay..
He's dating playboy model to people who think he's gay...:)

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.