Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
12,906 Posts
After reading that, there is little doubt that he is.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Oh, thanks, I thought it's someone relevant:lol:

this could be easily discussed within the Williams forum, cause they're the only ones who know him.

Players forum!
He's relevant enough for you to have two posts already in this piece.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yeah, you know, like...it's an official sexual orientation, whether you like it or not. I just love it when gay people tend to believe that every bi guy must be a homo whos lying to himself, that ain't true.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
Yeah, you know, like...it's an official sexual orientation, whether you like it or not. I just love it when gay people tend to believe that every bi guy must be a homo whos lying to himself, that ain't true.
not to get into this, but most gay people believe that because we all did the yeah im bi when we first came out, until we could truely accept it to ourselves and others.

i've slept with women so could say i was bisexual, but i only slept with women to try and be 'normal' not because im sexually attracted to them.

saying you are bi is the 1st step usually to coming out fully, it softens the blow.

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,454 Posts
I tend to believe much more in the possibility of bisexuality in women than in men. So many of the "bisexual" men that I know are just going after men and watching gay p*rn.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.