Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you’re probably not allowed to even pose questions like this anymore in our PC world. But this year I feel like she has leaned down and I’m suddenly noticing that’s she really quite striking. Still find her game and general demeanour uninspiring.

gives me Kvitova vibes ie quite frumpy teenager but actually quite attractive with the height and nice features.

I would focus on tennis by Rybakina vs as Svitolina could not get much more boring for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
She is a new Karolina Pliskova...

Still, i like her and want her to do well, but expectations had to be lowered after that Bencic match.

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
just to add some perspective:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Is Rybakina an underrated beauty. Is the pope catholic.
It just adds a charm in watching her, she does seem either shy or reserved, but that seems to be her personality.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw her, choker eyes, and I swear I hadn't read that she really is a choker. This softness, fragility and reservedness make her beautiful, her body is perfect anyway.

·
Banned
206 Posts
You lot are talking about her beauty and getting away with it. I posted a photo last week of a tennis player's derriere and asked you to take a guess who it belonged to and the post was deleted/locked. No fair.😂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts