Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year could be her last chance to make breakthrough.
I don't think she can play at this level next year when she's 27.:eek:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
wot a bullshit thread!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
What do you mean by "getting older"? Li Na is immortal...
Lol just kidding, but I agree with super_na, asian girls' body structures are different from western ones, look at Tanasugarn and Sugiyama, they had a lot of success after 30.

·
Registered
170,910 Posts
I miss Alec. :secret:

·
Registered
170,910 Posts
Alec :eek:h:

·
Registered
170,910 Posts

·
Registered
16,620 Posts

·
Registered
170,910 Posts
hopefully.
Would you be happy if her new service motion brings her 3rd G.S title this year, Little_Banana? :secret:

Just imagine that her new serves are like on period or something at the moment. :eek:h:

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Would you be happy if her new service motion brings her 3rd G.S title this year, Little_Banana? :secret:

Just imagine that her new serves are like on period or something at the moment. :eek:h:
bring what? did you see her? really? and she persists in doing things that she has NO fucking ability to do, and still she's happy with the results. she's shot in head, believe me.

·
Registered
170,910 Posts
bring what? did you see her? really? and she persists in doing things that she has NO fucking ability to do, and still she's happy with the results. she's shot in head, believe me.
We'd wait and see if her new serves are still shaky and sucky in Stuttgart before getting worried. It's like She's only been trying her new serves on tour for less than a month.

Remember she served shitload of DFs in 2012 Beijing as well after changing her service motion the first time. She changed her service motion the second time during Off-Season training and she was serving quite a bit of DFs in 2014 Shenzhen as well.

·
Registered
737 Posts
We'd wait and see if her new serves are still shaky and sucky in Stuttgart before getting worried. It's like She's only been trying her new serves on tour for less than a month.

Remember she served shitload of DFs in 2012 Beijing as well after changing her service motion the first time. She changed her service motion the second time during Off-Season training and she was serving quite a bit of DFs in 2014 Shenzhen as well.
The gap between off season and post AO is too close but I guess Carlos believes that new serve can help Li Na win her first Wimbledon?!
Anyway, hopefully she somehow finds form again soon enough!

·
Registered
384 Posts
so is she learning a new serve and getting rid of old serves? :lol: i thought she getting new serves to throw her opponents off if they are working that is. :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts