Banned
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I think it s fair to ask for her future here too, another of my favs :sad:

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
You have to wonder, don't you.

She's almost 25 now and seems to be unable to string wins together. Her first round win over Henin at Wimbledon in 2005, when she played beautifully and appeared much fitter and more agile, has transpired to be a false dawn.

Nonetheless, she remains the greatest unfulfilled talent in women's tennis, and it's a great pity she's achieved so relatively little.

·
Banned
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You have to wonder, don't you.

She's almost 25 now and seems to be unable to string wins together. Her first round win over Henin at Wimbledon in 2005, when she played beautifully and appeared much fitter and more agile, has transpired to be a false dawn.

Nonetheless, she remains the greatest unfulfilled talent in women's tennis, and it's a great pity she's achieved so relatively little.
I agree, what a waste talent :sad:

·
She's back. Why you mad?
2,895 Posts
The variety and game to trouble top oppenents is there. She just needs to be injury free, which I don't think she has been all year.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
i really want her to do well again as she's the only greek out there in the top 100. last year she won a title i think. well, she should do mer offcourt conditioning and look after her body more. i dont know. and choose another doubles partner please -_-

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
First peak versus peak then which whatever do you prefer now this is she doen is she done for god sake trolls take a wee day off please
SERENA??

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
The "done" threads! I was wondering what would be next.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'm not sure what's up with Eleni but lately I have also been wondering. Is she injured? I also think it's time she changes her doubles partner. I want her to be happy but achieving the most out of her game. I think when she worked with the Aussies it helped her gain some confidence, who did she work with again?I'm having a memory blank.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts