Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pretty sure that this hadn't been mentioned anywhere else, but I saw her this weekend, and now that I've got the pictures, I noticed she has a ring on her ring finger? Does anyone know if this is true?
I am still trying to post the pocture, but have no idea how to!

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Yes she is :) She wrote about it in her diary two months ago.
"Brian and I are engaged! we don't have a specific date for the marriage yet, but we'll think about it later this year. But most likely this should be somewhere next year"

I am still trying to post the pocture, but have no idea how to!

ex.

Don't make space between

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! Have been wondering! :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
kim´s shirt looks kind of strange. i don´t like it...but nevertheless,nice pics :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Niunia said:
Thanks!! :D
I'm not too keen on the new shirt either, it reminds me of cricket!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Lillibet said:
Thanks!! :D
I'm not too keen on the new shirt either, it reminds me of cricket!
Now what's wrong with cricket??! - But i don't go for the shirt much either ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joanna said:
Now what's wrong with cricket??! - But i don't go for the shirt much either ;)
Nothing wrong with cricket! :) Just not a fan of their clothing. Not that it really matters what she is wearing, as to how well she plays!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...it does seem to be. Nice engagment ring though!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
hehe, i'm not fond of the shirt either but i do like the ring! It's so nice for her that they are getting married! Bryan seems to be a good guy for her. And sometimes he can manage to get to her box. I saw him yesterday in her box. I love the pictures from kim's official website.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GoClijsters said:
hehe, i'm not fond of the shirt either but i do like the ring! It's so nice for her that they are getting married! Bryan seems to be a good guy for her. And sometimes he can manage to get to her box. I saw him yesterday in her box. I love the pictures from kim's official website.
Yeah the photos on her official site are really nice!
Personally, I'd rather she be with him than Hewitt.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
GoClijsters said:
An excerpt from a list of WAGS and HABS at Wimbledon:

http://living.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=971752006

KIM CLIJSTERS

HAB: Brian Lynch

Courtside appearance: Goofy, all-American, working this summer's fashionably nerdy look with his tight Aertex T-shirts and slicked-back ginger hair. :p

Tell me more: Clijsters has evidently moved on from her break-up with Lleyton Hewitt, as smoothly as has Hewitt himself. She hooked up with the American basketball player Lynch, who is based in Clijsters' home town of Bree in Belgium, early last year, after Clijsters' mother met Lynch at a basketball game. Discovering that both her daughter and Lynch owned pet English bulldogs, she put them in touch and they decided to take two-year-old Beauty (Clijsters' dog) and nine-month-old Neo (Lynch's) for a walk together. The couple started dating not long after that and Lynch proposed to her in April. Clijsters has already talked of her desire to have children, and a wedding is expected to take place soon.

Unlike many professional tennis stars, she is happy to talk about her relationship with reporters, recently telling the press: "It clicked from the day we met."

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I am watching Kim's Stanford final on Canvas and they showed a little interview MJ fernandez did with Kim and one of the topics was... The Wedding. And since I am sure you are dying to know:
- she will wear an off-white dress
- honeymoon under consideration is a safari
- there will be less than 5 bridesmaids
- no wedding planner. She is planning it all, with the help of friend, and Brian :hearts:

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
Pinkie said:
I am watching Kim's Stanford final on Canvas and they showed a little interview MJ fernandez did with Kim and one of the topics was... The Wedding. And since I am sure you are dying to know:
- no wedding planner. She is planning it all, with the help of friend, and Brian :hearts:
:hearts: :hearts: thanks for the news!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Pinkie said:
Yeah, I heard it too... but not a white dress... I'm curious what colour it will be :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts