Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She will play Shanghai after the US Open, but is not on the lists for Leipzig, Moscow, Zurich. I guess she is having a rest and will play Philadelphia, WTA Championships and...eeeek... (whisper) perhaps Fed Cup! Aargh - there I said it!!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i wouldnt have thought so. Jen has the chance to pick up some serious points during the indoor season and maybe get back into the top 4.

Its good that shes playing shanghai and probly Phili, but im sure she could maybe fit in at least Fildersat and Zurich too. To be honest, id rather she played Moscow and Leipzig, since she would have a better chance of vitory at those tournaments.

·
Registered
730 Posts
When alexander stevenson beats you 6-1 6-1 on a surface- maybe your better off not playing on it at all!!! lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
she has said before that she hates going to Europe after the open and she hates playing indoors, so i wouldn't be surprised if she waits until Philly to play again.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
i hope she plays indoors!! Fuck fed cup, thats a waste of time!! she can seriously get lots of points if she plays a cupla indoor tournies.....plus i cant wait til the sanex champs to see her play again!!! :eek: :sad: keep your eye on this mark....ill need plenty of warning if i gotta go cold turkey for a month!!! :eek: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
191,052 Posts
Jennifer's wife said:
i hope she plays indoors!! Fuck fed cup, thats a waste of time!! she can seriously get lots of points if she plays a cupla indoor tournies.....plus i cant wait til the sanex champs to see her play again!!! :eek: :sad: keep your eye on this mark....ill need plenty of warning if i gotta go cold turkey for a month!!! :eek: :sad: :sad: :sad:
The Only Indoor Sports You Want Her To Play Involve Your Bedroom, Lu! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
youre a tripper Jenn's wife, i love it...

but yeah lets hope she plays indoor season cos she can grab some good points and i would love to see her finish the year in top 4 or 5...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts