Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is she the Clijsters of Serbia?
Or is it Ivanovic?

·
Registered
917 Posts
I hope that both Jankovic and Ivanovic will one day be no1 and 2 like Henin and Clijsters. Who knows:)

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Two legends? :tape: :eek: :p

·
Registered
22,126 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I don't know if the Henin comparison works exactly for Jankovic but I think Ana Ivanovic will go on to have a Clijsters-like career (beating lower players consistently, but falling in the semifinals/finals, despite her obvious talent because she lacks the mental fortitude). Right now, I think Jelena is more mentally tough but whether that translates into Justine's level of mental will that we will have to see. Certainly would be interesting.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Henin is LEGEND.. Jankovic not yet

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
So thats the reaqson why she split with Piere-Yves....plus she gets a Hyundai. Lucky Justine!
:lol: :rolls: :haha:

That's a good one Dule®:worship: :lol:

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Jelena has dropped her pants in public, what has Justine done lately?:devil: Still laughing about that to date.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Jelena^s game is very similar to Clijsters. Mentally, at least till now, she is much like Kim too. She certainly has the potential to have a great carrer.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I don't understand that you even think about comparing them. Nor with Kim.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Ivanovic has a good forehand, like Clijsters. But she's a terrible mover, unlike Clijsters.

Jankovic has a good backhand, like Henin. But she's lacking in the forehand department, unlike Henin.

The comparison doesn't work.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts