Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To hate your parents are never easy, there must be a very complicated story behind. I hate my father, and please don't get me wrong, I really HATE him.

Do you have similar experience as me?

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Vincent said:
To hate your parents are never easy, there must be a very complicated story behind. I hate my father, and please don't get me wrong, I really HATE him.

No :confused: Have U got pb in ur family?

·
Registered
47,687 Posts
Well you've obviously answered the thread question. :shrug:

I don't hate my parents.

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
The answer is YES. Almost anything is possible.

Be careful though, best to say you hate your Father. Hating your Mother is very shameful thing to say, nobody will trust you. some people might understand it, and it might even be justified, but is shameful to say.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Vincent said:

Thats a brave thing to say,most people react badly when u tell them that u dont love ur parents(usually one of them),I understand u must show gratitude towards them for giving u life but u dont owe them everything,u are still an individual and they must gain ur love not demand it.I believe u must have a reason for feeling so so I am not to judge u and ur feelings,I can only hope u work things out with ur father but even if u dont its not the end of the world,move on with ur life.:hug:

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I think it's very hard, these are the people who created you and raised you in their home. These are also the people who will always genuinely care about you no matter what.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Vincent said:

i completely understand you.
ppl tell me quite often that it's not possible that I "hate" my dad, but I really really really do!

Reactions: elena_k

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
N'Importe Quoi said:
These are also the people who will always genuinely care about you no matter what.
they should care about you no matter what,
but sometimes they don't
sometimes they think about themselves too much for that
and they don't have the abbility to care for anybody else as much as they do for themself.

·
Registered
36,680 Posts
of course it's possible, just as it is possible to hate your own children. it's extremely sad when that happens, but it does happen.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Josh said:
I don't think you can hate somebody if you don't care about that person. Which is understandable since it's still your father...
you can't talk of "hate" when you never "loved" the person,
but since it's about parents, it's possible that you once loved them, but now hate them

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
hate is a very strong word. i don't hate anyone. but i seriously cannot even stand to look at some people :)

·
63,540 Posts
Almost everyone don't like their father more than their mother, anyway.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Well I've never loved my father so I can't hate him. I guess I'm indifferent... that's the worst you could be. ;)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
AlexSydney said:
Almost everyone don't like their father more than their mother, anyway.
not true at all

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
My father is more annoying than my mother. I wonder why it is so much more common for the father to be more annoying? Do you think that men have higher expectations than women or are they just less tolerant?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Hate is a strong word. I guess the better question is why do you hate him? Is he a decent father? I would only dislike my parents if I felt they mistreated me or abused me mentally or sexually. If they deny you things or hold high expectations for you then that is not deserving of hate. Being a good parent mean loving with correct and healthy discipline.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts