Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering... I keep meeting these guys I know are just not right for me, and i'm really fed up with being single... I wanna find my Mr.Right :sad:

Anyone feeling the same ? lol

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Maybe you have impossible standards. ;)

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cellophane said:
Maybe you have impossible standards. ;)
Well I don't think so :shrug:

I want him to be about my age (I'm 23, so looking between 21-25), I don't need a top model, I just want him to be interesting... actually I don't know exactly what I expect from him... I just follow my feelings, but i'm kinda getting desparate lately :sad:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Go to the tv :devil:

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ClaudiaZ said:
Go to the tv :devil:
:haha: a gay version of the bachelor would definitely turn into a big orgy :lol:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Feeling desperate is the best way to meet the wrong people. Work on your desperation, not on finding men. Once you understand why you "have" to find a guy, you will be in a much better position to meet an appropriate man.

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
partbrit said:
Feeling desperate is the best way to meet the wrong people. Work on your desperation, not on finding men. Once you understand why you "have" to find a guy, you will be in a much better position to meet an appropriate man.
I don't feel like I "have" to find a man, i feel like I "want" to share things with a guy

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
^bibi^ said:
Well I don't think so :shrug:

I want him to be about my age (I'm 23, so looking between 21-25), I don't need a top model, I just want him to be interesting... actually I don't know exactly what I expect from him... I just follow my feelings, but i'm kinda getting desparate lately :sad:
So... you don't even know what you want then? ;) :p

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cellophane said:
So... you don't even know what you want then? ;) :p
:sad: I know what I don't want... it's a start :lol:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
^bibi^ said:
:haha: a gay version of the bachelor would definitely turn into a big orgy :lol:
Do U try websites? :)

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ToyBoy said:
My darling...I'm here you know I love you...if we are both singles at 35-years old, I'll marry you :) okay ?
:lol: when I'm 35, or when You're 35 ? :lol: it's either 2018 or 2022 lol God I hope I will have found someone before that :scared:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
ToyBoy said:
My darling...I'm here you know I love you...if we are both singles at 35-years old, I'll marry you :) okay ?
gay marriage is autorized in France???? :eek:

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ClaudiaZ said:
Do U try websites? :)
Yup... I date a little.. I think my problem might be that lots of gay guys annoy me :lol: :lol: Which is kinda embarrasing lol

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ClaudiaZ said:
gay marriage is autorized in France???? :eek:
No and it probably won't be authorized soon, but it's possible to marry in belgium as i'm belgian :p

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
^bibi^ said:
Yup... I date a little.. I think my problem might be that lots of gay guys annoy me :lol: :lol: Which is kinda embarrasing lol
Do U try with woman? :devil:

·
-
52,360 Posts
Don't worry Greg we'll already be married with good and loving husbands, but it's good to have a second option "in case of" lol

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ClaudiaZ said:
Do U try with woman? :devil:
Hell no :eek: I love womens, I get on much better with them (like every gay men lol), but I couldn't have sex with a woman lol

·
45,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ToyBoy said:
Don't worry Greg we'll already be married with good and loving husbands, but it's good to have a second option "in case of" lol
:banana: :banana:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts