1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Just you. :p

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
i dont see it in THAT picture....Rena looks somewhat geeky next to Beyonce, but in the vedio with JayZ where she doin the catwalk, OMG she flares her noose and she looks EXACTLY like RENA!

its kinda like Ashanti and Aaliyah, sure they clearly do not look a like yet when Ashanti looks a certain way and when she wears a certain dress and makeup, she does!

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
IMO she does..

Did u saw Serena on VH1 Vogue's Fashion Awards last year? She looked exactly like Beyoncé!!!

I'll try to get pics, but if someone's faster than me, post it, and you'll actually seel

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Well I didn't mean, exaaaclty.. but she has a certain resemblance.. :p I guess it's just what Trish said..

About the make-up thing.. :)

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
WtaTour4Ever said:
ummm....its just you....next Anton will be in here saying Venus looks like Naomi Campell :)
Can't wait for Anton's appearance. :D

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
I agree with Midnite Surfer. They both look good but look NOTHING like each other.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
They're both very pretty and I see some similarities but not too many...

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
katrientje said:
They're both very pretty and I see some similarities but not too many...
What similarites? Really what are they? Two legs, two arms, two eyes, one head. WOW Amazing! ;)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Jarrett said:
What similarites? Really what are they? Two legs, two arms, two eyes, one head. WOW Amazing! ;)
I had some other ones, but they were on the same level as the ones you're naming ;)

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Get the Vogue's Fashion Awards Pics and u'll see :p :p :p!!!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts