Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to see the Andy vs. Tim match tonight. I really hope Tim can pull this one out and that it isn't a one sided affair. Is it just me, or does anyone find Tim to be just a wonderful guy? Close the mouth and smile and this guy is cute! :) He can talk British to me any time! :)

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
brunof said:
I am excited to see the Andy vs. Tim match tonight. I really hope Tim can pull this one out and that it isn't a one sided affair. Is it just me, or does anyone find Tim to be just a wonderful guy? Close the mouth and smile and this guy is cute! :) He can talk British to me any time! :)

I was worried about you until you stated that he must keep those choppers hidden...he looks aiight that way... :cool:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But he seems to have a great personality and is a true sportsman, so I will cheer for him regardless of his looks.

Peel ~ Shall we cheer for him?

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
LMAO re:choppers

·
Registered
145 Posts
brunof said:
Egads, no! I like him quite a bit, and I'll admit he looks better with his mouth closed, but he drips wussiness.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
I think Tim is *gasp* :eek: , yes, quite a cute guy... ;) :p

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on Tim! Can we start this as a cheering thread? Pfff, I guess I wouldn't want to ruin poor Brad Gilberts. (*Brunof vomits all over the keyboard) Or shall we just worship Andy like all the commentators?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Those bad, crooked yellow teeth are a real turn off, but other from that, he's fuckable and blowable. I like dark-haired men, and he has that going to him. He has nice legs. If I had the choice between Tim and Andy, though, it's Andy. He looks like he'd fuck me all night long and into next week. Plus, he has sort of a schozz, and we know what that means.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
are you a fan of ugly teeth. i dont care if he keeps his mouth shut forever, you KNOW they will always be there, ewwww. why hasn't he had them fixed

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I'm not thinking of long-term relationships here, I'm thinking about a night at a hotel. Tim is loads better than most of the creeps I used to have to fuck and blow. He is cute, with the exception of the teeth. I'd fuck and blow him in a heartbeat.

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Why is this turning into a "Let's fuck Tim Henman" thread?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Tim Henman has, without a doubt, the second worst teeth I've ever seen among athletes (Michelle Kwan takes the cake here). Not only are they disfigured, but they are mustard yellow; it looks like he's never even attempted to clean them.

If I was an umpire, I'd call a foot fault on him for the simple reason of having bad teeth. Hygiene is crucial when playing tennis.

I bet he has body odor too. He probably smells of fish and chips.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i heart backhand said:
Tim Henman has, without a doubt, the second worst teeth I've ever seen among athletes (Michelle Kwan takes the cake here). Not only are they disfigured, but they are mustard yellow; it looks like he's never even attempted to clean them.

If I was an umpire, I'd call a foot fault on him for the simple reason of having bad teeth. Hygiene is crucial when playing tennis.

I bet he has body odor too. He probably smells of fish and chips.
That's heartless, but pretty damned funny.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Its defintely only you.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Tim's 'hot' in a "hey look im british-i look like a dork-im shy" kinda way.. sorta dorky looking but still a charmer...

Tim lost to Andy :sad:

Andy's hot but his ego and pump fisting and stuff has to go...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts