Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 matches have already been completed in Charleston and they still haven't updated the site. They are slow as hell!!! They need to hire someone from this board to update their stuff. We would do it a lot faster!

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Re: Is It Just Me or doe WTAtour.com suck!

yap, they really are -_-

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Re: Is It Just Me or doe WTAtour.com suck!

Hardly anything unusual. :tape:

·
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just making sure it wasn't me or my PC

·
HEADBANGER
72,613 Posts
Their website have been shit all year:mad:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
It all started when they got a new webmaster or something. He/she really s...s.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I miss the H2h pages where you didn't need to search. They would have the whole list at one page.

Reactions: Frode

·
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I miss the H2h pages where you didn't need to search. They would have the whole list at one page.
I know I miss that too. Whoever the new person is needs to be fired!!

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
what's new? :shrug:

·
Registered
26,890 Posts
do you remember when the colour scheme was pink and black ?

WTA Tour site has errors all over it :(

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
I liked it how it was before 2006, when the colour scheme was pink and black. The site was alot better. I miss the pages on each player profile where it displayed their H2H with every player. Also, they have made it alot harder to find profiles of less successful players, you can't just search it you have to go routing through other player's profiles. Some profiles have no career highlights displayed either.

Another thing I miss is the page where it had a load of facts like player birthdays, weeks of number 1 etc.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
might not be the best but its way better than how it used to be. thankful for that at least. think they are making an effort.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
I loved the pink and black too :inlove:

The ATP site is better than the WTA one though, they keep an archive of stats for every match which the WTA doesn't. :fiery:

·
Registered
26,890 Posts
i get very confused because in the articles at the bottom they have to find for information about the players in this article look at therye profiles, at Memphis when Arvidsson made Quarters she was in the headline but her profile was not included this has happened every time arvidsson is in a article

Evidence:
scroll to the bottom of this page http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/newsroom/stories/?ContentID=1169
and here also (scroll down) http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/newsroom/stories/?ContentID=1166
LOL Arvidsson wins in Memphis (is she at the bottom now ??? NO) http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/newsroom/stories/?ContentID=272
why do they leave her profile out (just hers) ???? :( :confused:

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
I preferred it when it was blue and yellow :D and in the top ten on the home page each players face was on the link in rank order... that was my personal favourite :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts