Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.. find it more than a bit odd that THE TOP STORY on the official Aus. Open Web site is about ANNA KOURNIKOVA'S PHOTO-OP TRIP TO THE ZOO???

HELLO, Aus Open, she LOST IN THE FIRST ROUND. Is there NO tennis going on that deserves higher billing than this "story"?? :rolleyes:

LOL!! I think they've gone off the deep end this time! :D Too much! :p

·
Banned
692 Posts
True Ture Janie. I tihnk this is a stupid story. I Mean Ok she is very popular and all that.But i mean reporters witht her cameras running beside her when shes running. There got a kournakova crew there tht has about 80 people and reporters just for her. Its just a bit verratted and over staten.

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
As a fan of Anna's, I admit she is a bit overexposed! LOL! I think if she maybe put away the endorsements, calendars, photo shoots, videos, etc for the year, maybe she would have less pressure on herself to win some titles. I don't think they take up her practice time or anything, and I don't question her dedication to the game at all, I just think she could do without all the attention for once! :)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I found it weird too, what has this to do with tennis?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think that works when you invite the lions yourself! ;)

Justine sent Anna to the Zoo :wavey: with her pet Lions in tow.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I was thinking the same thing! There are three photo pages on the website. One for the men, one for the women and one for Anna!

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
I do

There were some really dramatic clashes on court today;
yet they choose to feature and some animal...oops
I didn't mean Sergei.. I meant Zoo Animals.

What a bunch of Idiots!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
For what it's worth, I think that the most recent "news" article added on the AO site gets top billing. So, the zoo article got top billing from the time it was placed on the site until the next article was added to the site, just as would be the case for any other article.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts