Registered
3,013 Posts
hey honey:wavey:

if i can help, i will:) :kiss:

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know I just can't relate to anyone here anymore. For awhile I've been thinking about leaving the board permanently. I just feel bleh...

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you're feelin that way. I offered you my friendship and what not but you totally ignored me. I know I wasn't part of your gang and stuff and maybe you saw my pic and didn't like what you saw but I really liked you and wanted to be friends and I told you in PM that if you needed somebody to talk to I would be there for you but just acted like I was getting on your nerves or whatever. I'm still your friend if you want to talk but I had to say that to you because I do care. (hug).

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,299 Posts
Tennisace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennisace! You Better Not Be! Don't Make Me Hunt You Down And Rape You! :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss:

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
i think it's just you.

here's something for my babe :kiss:

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Internet Lover, I'm sorry you feel that way becuase I'm not avoiding you, uni has been really stressful this semester and running ETA and such, I really have no time for me! :(

Barrie *slap*

Cuddles with Sweet Cheeks!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,299 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Ohhhh.... Tenisace! I Love it when you act like a silly bitch!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
just a message board!!.....dont know why ur concerned

u know u can bitch to me whenever u have a problem with something.....:) so go ahead!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Don't leave. You are such a nice guy, I'll miss you a lot!! :sad:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Whatever Tennisace. :rolleyes: That's always your excuse. Oh I know this isn't the first time you do this little thingy of being all vulnerable and stuff well you know what people are gonna get tired of it! It just seems more like some members here that you really like are dogging you out and what not and you want sympathy from the rest of us. I can't believe you because you're such a smart guy and stuff and that's why I don't understand why you do this feel sorry for me act. You're a great guy Tennisace so you don't need to do this kind of stuff to get support! I care about you that's why I gotta be honest k?

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Who are you again?? :confused: :p lol, I'm just kidding B! :kiss: You know I care about ya! :)

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Don't go your very funny and liven up this board quite a bit!You may be feeling bad now but things will pick up!

Now group hug everyone for Tennisace!

:) :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts