Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Serena isn't going to retire and still wants 24 after four slam losses in a row is it finally time to get rid of Patrick and find a new coach? If so then who? Which new coach can finally get Serena over the hump?:grin2:

·
Registered
425 Posts
If Serena isn't going to retire and still wants 24 after four slam losses in a row is it finally time to get rid of Patrick and find a new coach? If so then who? Which new coach can finally get Serena over the hump?:grin2:

·
Registered
547 Posts
He needs to get rid of her.

Reactions: s0higher

·
Registered
87,300 Posts
It doesn´t matter who sit in her box as so called coach. Even if it was one of us. It is all about Serena herself.

Reactions: goldenlox

·
Registered
115,471 Posts
The idea that she keeps that cheater in her box is the funniest part of this circus, and he's sitting there while Gauffs team is jumping up and down 100 times during a Babos match
Its very funny and US tennis is becoming quite fun now
They win nothing and he is constantly talking. Keep him and make sure he's miked up!

·
Registered
11,755 Posts
She could of fired him last year after he ran to ESPN before she even had a chance for her PC, she will keep him, I don't think it's his fault that she is losing finals.
Who will Patrick coach next? His academy players already have coaches, maybe he will convince Coco's dad.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
La nuit je mens
87,963 Posts
At this point, they're basically business partners. Not coach and player.

I do understand why he stays, he gets free publicity for his academy and gets invited left and right.
I don't get why she needs him though.

·
Registered
87,300 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
She should hire Tursonov!

Edit: honestly, just get Sascha back. I doubt he wants anything to do with Mlads for too much longer

·
Registered
425 Posts
All New Zealanders of a certain age know this guy - the one and only Ian Brackenbury Channell, the Wizard of Christchurch, who is still going strong at the age of 86. He was appointed Wizard of New Zealand by Prime Minister Mike Moore in 1990.
That's exactly my point: she needs a wizard, not a coach, to get over the hump. Be it kiwi or not. >:)

Reactions: AwonderfulKiwi
1 - 15 of 15 Posts