Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this article where anyone hingis makes a relationship with folds and loses their tennis career.

Justin Gimelstob- after they dated in 1997 he sucks with back injuries

Julian Alonso- after 1997 datin he reached no 30, but then dated hinigs and quit tennis to do manual labor

Anna kournikova- doubles relationship we all know what happened

Magnus norman- in 2000 he was number 2 and then dated hingis now he has a left hip problem and no one knew him since 2003

Radek Stepanek- will anything happen to him soon?

Maria kirilenko- she was having a pretty good year last year, then she played doubles with hingis... now look at her career

weird aint it?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Maybe Roger's cheating with Martina?

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
add Sergio Garcia ... still majorless and fighting putting yips :lol:

·
Art & Futures
20,903 Posts
she's a vampire. she drains all their tennis talent and makes herself a better player.

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Did you mention Sergio Garcia? He is undoubtedly one of the hottest men I've ever seen! He hooked up with Hingis and then?? He has underperformed.

I don't know what her deal is. She is not the hottest babe around, but she is not unattractive. Radek, on the other hand, is just plain scary.. God bless her.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Yes. Hingis a black widow.

It's a great ability to have.
I still believe she can win the French Open because of it actually.

All she would have to do is date the players ranked in the top 25 of the WTA in the next week and watch the draw crumble apart as she demonlishes the scrubs.
I don't think it would be that hard of a task for Hingis, she's been rumored to have done worse in that amount of time.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Yes. Hingis a black widow.

It's a great ability to have.
I still believe she can win the French Open because of it actually.

All she would have to do is date the players ranked in the top 25 of the WTA in the next week and watch the draw crumble apart as she demonlishes the scrubs.
I don't think it would be that hard of a task for Hingis, she's been rumored to have done worse in that amount of time.
She only needs to date Justine, line up serena against all the lefties in the draw and something is going to give.

·
Premium Member
182,033 Posts
Martina, pls go after Nadal :lol:

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
lol hha... radek is having a shit year hahaha

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts